LOCAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ECOWAS 2020 CALENDARS, DAIRIES AND GREETING CARDS
INVITATION FOR BIDS
(1) The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its 2019 budget intends to carry out the Production of ECOWAS 2020 Calendars, Diaries and Greeting cards.
(2) The ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply in one (1) lot of the above subject.
(3) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement Division of the Directorate of General Administration, 1st Floor ECOWAS, FLOOR ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria. There will be a Pre-Bid Conference Meeting on Monday August 19, 2019 by 11:00 AM at ECOWAS Commission.
Electronic mail address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchase by interested bidders upon Submission of a written application addressed to the Directorate of General administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty thousand Naira only (N20, 000.00)
(5) Bids must be accompanied by an Original Bid Security (bank guarantee or insurance bond) of Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only (N500,000.00).
(6) Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope and deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located at General Administration, Procurement Division, First Floor of the ECOWAS Commission Head Quarters, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria.
(7) Bids should be clearly marked “LOCAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ECOWAS 2020 CALENDARS, DIARIES AND GREETING CARDS, Do Not Open, Except in Presence of the Procurement Committee” and submitted on or before 11.00 am on Friday, September 6, 2019 at the latest and should clearly indicate Price, Specifications, Delivery Period, Bid Validity Period and Bid Security Validity Period as these will determine the acceptance of bids received.
(8) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend, on Friday, September 6, 2019 at 11.30 am, ECOWAS Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District Room 523,5th floor.
(9) This Invitation for Bids Is also published In the ECOWAS
Website: https://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas-procurement/ http://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas/ecowas-procurement/ent/
COMMISSIONER, GENERAL ADMINISTRATION AND CONFERENCE