GOVERNMENT OF ENUGU STATE
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT ENUGU STATE NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT (ENS-NEWMAP)
CR NO. IDA 51050 NG.
PROCUREMENT OF CONTRACTOR FOR THE:
A. REHABILITATION OF OKWOJO NGWO COMMUNITY BOOSTER PUMP STATION AND RETICULATION
B. CONSTRUCTION OF HOUSEHOLD AND COMMUNITY WATER HARVESTING FOR 9TH MILE GULLY EROSION COMMUNITY
C. CONSTRUCTION OF HOUSEHOLD AND COMMUNITY WATER HARVESTING FOR AJALLI WATER WORKS GULLY EROSION COMMUNITY
ITT NO. ENS/NEWMAP/WKS/NCN/19/01
INVITATION TO TENDER
1. This specific procurement Notice (SPN) follows the publication of the general procurement notice GPN for this project, which appeared in the UN Development Business issue No. WB 1990-07/12 13th July, 2012.
2. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the World Bank towards the cost of the Nigeria Erosion and watershed management project (NEWMAP) and intends to apply part of the funds to cover eligible payment under the contract for which this invitation to tender is issued. Bidding is open to tender from all countries as defined in the World Bank rules of procedure for procurement of Goods. Works and services.
3. The state project management unit (SPMU) Enugu state Nigeria Erosion and watershed management project (ENSNEWMAP) on behalf of Enugu state Government invites sealed bids from prospective tenders for the rehabilitation of OKWOJO NGWO community of household pump station and reticulation and the construction of household and community water harvesting for 9th Mile and Ajali water work Gully Erosion community’s.
|Lot No||Site Description||Location/LGA||Bid security|
|1||Habitation of Okwojo Ngwo community booster pump station and reticulation||Okwojo Ngwo/Udi Local Area||N1.525,000.00|
|2||House and community water harvesting for North (9th) Mile corner Erosion site community||UDILGA||N3.200.000.00|
|3||Household and community water Harvesting for Ajali water works gully Erosion site community||UDILGA||N1.200.000.00|
To be eligible for the construction works, bidders must meet the following criteria
a. Have a general construction experience of at least Eight (8) years.
b. Have a minimum of two (2) similar contracts of at least N15.3m for Lot 1, N26.25m for Lot 2 and N11.1m for Lot 3 that have been satisfactorily or substantially (at least 80%) completed as prime contractor between January 1 2013 and the submission deadline. The qualification contracts must be in gully erosion control works related to the assignment.
c. Minimum average annual turnover in construction works at least.
Lot 1=N122Million in the last five (5) years
Lot 2=N210Million in the last five (5) years and
Lot 3= N88Million in the last five (5) years.
d. Provide evidence of firm’s corporate registration in Nigeria.
e. Provide annual audited account for the last Three (3) years to demonstrate the soundness of the bidder financial situation.
f. Have liquidity and/or evidence of access to or available of confirm positive credit facilities of not less than Lot 1=N30.5M
LOT 2=N54M and Lot 3=N22.2M.
g. Have no history of court/arbitral award decisions at least for the past five (5) years.
h. Have practical knowledge of water harvesting techniques.
i. Bidders are required to submit an environmental Social, Health and Safety (ESHS) Management strategies and implementation plans required to manage the key ESHS risk of the project as outlined in the relevant selections of the bidder’s document. The suitability of the proposal strategies and plans will be assessed as part of the bid evaluation.
j. Bidders are required to submit an Environmental Social Health and Safety (ESHS) code of conduct that will apply to their employees and sub-contractors. And details of how it will be enforced.
4. Complete set (soft copy –CD-RM) of bidding document for the works may be purchased at the office address below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of thirty thousand naira (N30.000.00) interested Tenders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the same address. The instruction to tenders and general conditions of contract contained in the bidding documents comply with the FGN standard bidding document SBD for the procurement of works.
5. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90days after bid opening and must be accompanied by bid security for the work as indicated above:
6. Bids shall be delivered at the NEWMAP state project management Unit at the address below by 12: noon local time on 17th June, 2019.
7. Bids will be opened at 12: noon local time on the same date at the conference Hall.
8. State project management Unit (SPMU), Enugu state-Nigeria Erosion and watershed management project (ENS-NEWMAP) address: No 7B Ridge way road GRA Enugu Old state Secretariat (Opposite ESWAMA) Enugu state, in the presence of Tender’s representative who chooses to attend.
9. Please note that electronic bid submission will not accepted
10. A pre-bid conference will be held at the office address below on June 3, 2019 which is two weeks before bid opening by 12:00 noon to allow potential Tenders to seek clarification on the bidding documents.
Project coordinator state project management unit (SPMU) Enugu state-Nigeria Erosion and watershed management project (ENS-NEWMAP). No. 7B Ridge way road GRA Enugu Old Secretariat
(Opposite ESWAMA)Enugu state, Nigeria