ENVIRONMENTAL TRANSFORMATION COMMISSION
INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES IN IMO STATE
1. Imo State Environmental Transformation Commission (Imo ENTRACO), Owerri invites interested, competent and qualified contractors for prequalification of interest for Waste Management Services.
2. SCOPE OF PROJECTS
|LOT||DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT|
|1||Municipal Solid Waste Management in Owerri Capital Territory|
|2.||Municipal Solid Waste Management in Orlu Town|
|3.||Municipal Solid Waste Management in Okigwe Town|
|4.||Medical Waste Management in Imo State|
3. ELIGIBILITY/MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(i) Evidence of CAC registration including Forms C02 &7
(ii) Tax clearance certificate for the last three years 2016, 2017 and 2018.
(iii) Unabridged three years company audited accounts 2016, 2017 and 2018. Please note that Turnover amounts declared on Tax Clearance Certificate must be the same with Turnover amounts entered in the Audited accounts, failing which your Bid shall be rejected.
(iv) Evidence of ownership or Lease agreement with owners of verifiable essential waste management and evacuation equipment.
(v) Evidence of ownership or Lease agreement with owners of the approved waste dumpsite.
(vi) For Medical waste: evidence of ownership or Lease agreement with owners/operators of approved incinerator or medical waste treatment facility.
(vii) Evidence of similar assignments carried out in the last 5 years, including Letters of contract award, Job completion certificates, photographs of the projects and contact details of Clients.
(viii) Existing commitments (status of contracts in hand, including employer, location, amount, completion dates etc.)
(ix) Company experience on similar assignments. I. Company profile with List of key personnel to be deployed on this assignment stating their academic/professional qualifications and years of experience on similar assignments. Submit detailed Curriculum Vitae of professional staff proposed for the assignment, including current functional e-mail, verifiable individual experience in handling similar assignments plus evidence of verifiable academic and professional certification and accreditation by inclusion of necessary photocopies.
(x) Evidence of financial capability to execute this assignment by submission of a reference letter from a reputable Bank indicating a willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project if successful.
(xi) Evidence of registration as a contractor with ENTRACO
(xii) 3 x sets of Prequalification documents shall be packaged in an envelope and submitted in the Boardroom of IMO ENTRACO not later than 12noon on 30/09/2019. Late submissions shall not be considered, (minimum of two weeks from date of the first advertisement)
(xiii) Prequalification documents shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission in the Boardroom of IMO ENTRACO.
(xiv) Only prequalified/shortlisted contractors shall be invited to collect Bidding documents upon presenting evidence of the payment of a nonrefundable Tender fee of N20,000.00 payable to IMO BIR account.
(1) Late Submissions shall be rejected
(2) This advertisement is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by ENTRACO to transact with any party for the Waste Management Services, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of ENTRACO to engage any Contractor.
(3) ENTRACO will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to an inquiry nor shall it entitle any Contractor submitting documents to claim any indemnity from ENTRACO.
(4) ENTRACO is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
(5) Only short-listed contractors will be invited for further consideration.
(6) ENTRACO reserves the right to take final decision on any of the documents received in your proposals.