EROTON EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION COMPANY LTD
OPERATOR OF THE OML 18 ASSET RC1137060
TENDER OPPORTUNITY FOR PROVISION OF FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES FOR EROTON
NIPEX TENDER NUMBER: 1000003602
Eroton Exploration & Production Company Limited (Eroton) the operator of NNPC/Eroton JV invites interested and reputable contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience to tender for the Provision of facility Management Service. There is a need for an upgrade and maintenance of Company facilities and assets in Lagos and Port Harcourt locations.
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The Service includes the provision of personnel and equipment required for the execution of facility management within Eroton and Port Harcourt officers. The contractors shall be responsible for the provision of the following:
– Management and maintenance of company’s facilities located in Lagos and Port Harcourt
– Operator, maintain, clean, repair and monitor Erotion offices
– Development of comprehensive facilities management programme to efficiently and cost effectively operate and maintain office premises in port-Harcourt and Lagos
– Providing and implementing a process that would address and reduce facilities maintenance and operating costs
– providing and implementing service to enhance and improve the comfort, cleanliness, aesthetics and environment of Eroton offices, internally and externally
– All other related equipment, tools and experienced personnel necessary to satisfactorily perform the above services.
The contract duration shall be for a period of two (20) years primary period plus one (1) year optional extension.
3. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
– To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.01.01 Project Administration Service category of the NipeX joint Qualification (NJQS) database. all successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will received Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT)
– To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on product/services Status tab to view tour status and product codes
– If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
– To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com , click on services tab followed by NJQS registration
– To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the requirements of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non-compliance shall result in disqualification from bidding for this opportunity.
4. NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with provisions of the Nigerian oil & Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010. Consequently, Bidders submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in The Act; Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a FATAL FLAW.
5. CLOSING DATE
– Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/category (3.01.01 Project Administration Services) as at May 21, 2019 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
In line with the above, tenderers responding to this advertisement are required to submit the following in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act, 2010:
1. Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian-registered/owned company. Submission of certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.) including company memorandum & article of association and other evidence of entity’s incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria.
2. Develop a Nigerian content Plan that demonstrate the full utilization of Nigeria labor and service with detailed description of role, work scope and man-hours in order to achieve the minimum target as set out in the requirements of the NOGICD Act 2010 (80% man-hour, Project administration Services/Project Management for this project. Where in-country capacity is inadequate, propose innovations to bridge the GP
3. A plan of low it intends to give fort consideration to materials, manufactures as well as assembled gods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all materials and consumables to be unutilized and identifying those that are found legally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian manufacturing an assembly plants, finished goods that order can be laced from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported.
4. Details of company’s corporate organizations, overall human resources structure (management, supervisors, senior and junior skilled officers, etc.) identifying positions manned/occupied any Nigerian nationals with evidence of type of employment in-country and identifying the positions manned/occupied by other nationals
5. Where the bidding entity lacks capacity, genuine alliance with other Nigerian companies or multinational Companies for the purpose of technology transfer shall be encouraged. The alliance/joint venture shall be executed with binding memorandum of Agreement (MOA) signed by chief executives of both entities stating clear work-share ratio among the parties and time frame for growth or transfer to be achieved.
6. A detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities an infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract.
7. Tenderers to submit a detailed training plan which shall provide sustainable training and development (including certificate as applicable) for Nigerians in line with the Human Capacity Development Imitative Guidelines of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board’s (NCDMB). The training plan will include contract –specific training ad estimated man-hours. Tenderer is required to submit their training pal, which shall be 15% of the project Man-hours or 3% of the total contract sum.
8. Provide evidence to show that a minimum of 50% of the equipment to be deployed for the work is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if international or multinational company is working through the Nigerian subsidiary including equipment list (Tendered to provide verifiable evidence (purchase receipt, bill of sale, etc.) of ownership of equipment in executing this contract.
9. Provide evidence of approval Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate or status of the applicator submitted to NCDMB for the certificate for the procurement of all equipment, systems and packages to be supplied on the contract (where applicable). Where Tenderers d to use subcontractor(s) supplier(s), Tenderers shall provide same information for the nominated supplier(s)-Contractor(s).
10. Detailed specific programmes in place to transfer technology and skills to Nigerian business
11. Provide evidence of completed registration on NCDMB NOGICD JQS portal
NOTE: Land and Swamp operations are exclusively for Nigerian indigenous service companies that have a minimum of 51% equity shareholding.
6. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– Interested suppliers must be pre-qualified for this product/service category in NJQS
– Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully pre-qualified in NJQS
– This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the past of EROTON to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agent.
– This advertisement shall not entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from EROTON and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS
– All cost incurred in registering and pre-qualifying for this and other products/services categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by suppliers.
– Suppliers that are pre-qualified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone numbers) of their company and authorized/responsible personnel is up to date in their company profile in the NJQS data base
– Eroton shall communicate only with the authorized/responsible personnel of pre-qualified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipex-ng.com, go this advert and other information