An ExxonMobil Subsidiary
Contractor of OML 133 Deep-water Production Projects
Deadline: Thursday, February 28, 2019
PROVISION OF 4D MONITOR 3 SEISMIC SURVEY ACQUISITION
NipeX Tender No: 00000039
Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL), Contractor of NNPC OML 133, plans to acquire a 3D streamer seismic survey, to be used as the third Monitor survey for a 4D seismic project over the Erha and Erha North fields to enhance production and reservoir management. Target is to commence recording the survey by year-end 2019. The Contractor will be required to use parameters compatible with the Baseline and subsequent Monitor surveys. These were recorded with 12 streamers on an 8 streamer pre-plot in 1st Quarter 2005, 3rd Quarter 2009, and 4th Quarter 2014 respectively. The Monitor 2 survey used the same parameters as the Baseline and Monitor 1 survey except a multi-component streamer was used at a deeper tow depth.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The planned scope of work consist of the following:
• Survey size: Approximately 282 square kilometers full-fold
• Water depths: 900 – 1300 meters
• Technique: 3D Streamer – 12 Streamers recording on 8-Streamer pre-plot
• Type: Streamers must be solid or gel filled
• Bin Size: 6.25 meters inline by 12.5 meters across line
• Geometry: 5100 meters streamer length
• Shot interval: 18.75 meters flip-flop, 68-fold recording
• Record length: 7.5 seconds minimum
• Obstructions: Undershooting is required around an FPSO and SPM (Single Point Mooring) facilities. Phantom undershoots of two previously occupied MODU locations will also be required. Contractor must have adequate resources to allow sufficient flexibility for primary seismic and undershooting vessels to work with production operations during time periods that minimize effects on all operations
• Field Processing and Onboard 4D QC: Various 4D attributes are to be measured in order to QC geometry repeatability. Front end processing must generate SEGY tapes with all positioning data merged into the trace headers
• Extensive safety, including SIMOPS, health, environmental, and security planning is required prior to the start of seismic operations
• Support vessel (as necessary), full time chase vessel and full time security vessel to enable 24hr operations.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
A) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Companies are required to be pre-qualified in the 2D/3D/4D Seismic Data Acquisition Product Group 3.10.01 in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
B) To confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for visit www.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Product/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
C) If you are not listed in Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, please contact NipeX office at 8 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi- Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence of verification and necessary update.
D) To initiate the NJQS Pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
E) To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX System.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT
Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria (Deepwater Ventures) Ltd. And Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria (Upstream) Ltd are committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
As from the commencement of this Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Schedule of the Act and any other targets as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria (Deepwater Ventures) Ltd. And Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria (Upstream) Ltd requires their Contractors to comply with the Act, its attached Schedule and any applicable regulation developed by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board.
Nigerian Content (NC) in the Nigerian oil and gas industry is as defined as:
“The quantum of composite value added to or created in the Nigerian economy by a systematic development of capacity and capabilities through the deliberate utilization of Nigerian human, material resources and services in the Nigerian oil and gas industry”.
“Nigerian company” is a company formed and registered in Nigeria in accordance with the provisions of Companies and Allied Matters Act with not less than 51% equity shares by Nigerians.
Tenderers shall consider Nigerian Content as an important element of their overall project development and management philosophy for project execution.
As part of their submissions, Tenderers shall:
- Provide a description of its committed infrastructure (asset, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly areas, repair, and maintenance, testing, laboratory, ect.) in Nigeria (Offices, equipment etc.) to support this contract, evidence that a minimum of 50% of all equipment deployed to work by multinational and international companies are owned by the Nigerian subsidiary.
- Demonstrate that its entity is a Nigerian registered company. Defined as a company registered in Nigeria in accordance with the provision of Company and Allied Matters Act provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC form (C02 and C07) including Memorandum and Article of Association. For Nigerian company in alliance with a foreign company or multinational, submit evidence of binding agreement of the alliance duly signed by the CEO’s of both parties.
- Submit a plan on how it intends to give first consideration for goods and services provided from within Nigeria, to meet 100% Spend NC targets for provision of 3D Seismic Data Acquisition services in line with the requirements of the Act.
- Demonstrate key management positions that are Nigerian Nationals and the percentage of the company total workforce (direct or indirect employees) that are Nigerians.
- Submit a plan on how it intends to provide Human Capacity Development and Personnel Training.
- Provide evidence of application of NIGERIAN CONTENT EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (in respect of any components, spares, equipment, systems and packages to be used on the project).
Tenderer’s failure to comply with the NOGICD Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development will result in Tenderer’s disqualification.
- CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are prequalified in the 2D/3D/4D Seismic Data Acquisition Product Group 3.10.01 category in NipeX Joint Qualification Scheme (NJQS) database as at Thursday, February 28, 2019, being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
a. Interested suppliers must be prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS.
b. Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully prequalified in NJQS.
c. This advertisement shall neither be construed as an Invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of Esso to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents. contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agent.
d. This advertisement shall not entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Esso and/or its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
e. All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other product/service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by the sppliers.
f. Suppliers that are prequalified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that their names and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone number) of their company and authorized /responsible personnel are up-to-date in their company profile on the NJQS database.
g. Esso shall communicate only with the authorized/responsible personnel of prequalified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.
Please visit NipeX portal www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.