INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR THE TRAINING CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR 2019 FAAN’S TRAINING PROGRAMS
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: April 8, 2019.
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) hereby invites competent and reputable Consultants to submit bid documents for the Expression for the Training Consultancy Services for the year 2019 under its 2019 financial year (IGR) budget.
B. SCOPE OF SERVICE
The scope of service shall cover the training of FAAN Human Resources in various specialized disciplines in line with International Standard Practice, for effectiveness and efficiency in their service deliveries.
Lot A – Aviation Security (AVSEC) Personnel Trainings
Lot B – Aerodrome Rescue and Fire Fighting Services (ARFFS) Personnel Trainings
Lot C – Aviation Electrical Engineering Personnel Trainings
Lot D – Aviation Mechanical Engineering Personnel Trainings
Lot E – Aviation Civil & Building Engineering Personnel Trainings
Lot F – Aviation Land, Water & Survey Engineering Personnel Trainings
Lot G – Aviation Telecoms & Fibre Optics Engineering Personnel Trainings
Lot H – Aviation ICT Personnel Trainings
Lot I – Aviation Procurement Personnel Trainings
Lot J – Aviation Accountants and Audits Personnel Trainings
Lot K – Aviation Human Resources Personnel Trainings
Lot L – Aviation Customer Services Personnel Trainings
Lot M – Aviation Medical Personnel Trainings
Lot N – Aviation Commercial Personnel Trainings
Lot O – Aviation Public Affairs and Facilitation Personnel Trainings
Lot P – Aviation Operations Personnel Trainings
Lot Q – Aviation Environmental Management and Control Trainings
Lot R – Aviation Safety Management Trainings
Lot S – Aviation Stores and Material Resources Control Managements Trainings
D. EXPRESSION OF INTEREST REQUIREMENTS
• Evidence of Company’s Certificate of Incorporation or Registration of business name with Corporate Affairs Commission.
• Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Article of Association with CAC Forms CAC2 & CAC7 inclusive (where applicable).
• Verifiable location address in Nigeria.
• Company Profile including the CV’s of the key Management staff with Academic and Professional certificates attached.
• Evidence of company’s membership with relevant professional body(ies).
• Copies of Audited Account of the company for the last three years (2015, 2016 and 2017).
• Evidence of Tax payments (Current Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last three years (2015, 2016 and 2017) expiring on 31st December, 2018.
• Evidence of Firm’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2018.
• Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
• Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
• Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
• Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 30/6/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
• Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
• Verifiable evidence of three (3) similar projects successfully completed /on-going in the last five (5) years e.g. Letter of Award, Certificate of completion, Contract Agreement and Payment Certificate.
• Evidence of registration with Centre for Management Development (CMD).
• The Sworn Affidavit disclosing as follows:
That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine
That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law
That none of the firm’s Director or the company is bankrupt
Whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
E. SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
• The documents are to be submitted in soft copy and two (2) hard copies in A4 paper size and nearly bound. The document should be arranged in the order listed under expression of interest requirements above and clearly separated by dividers.
• The documents must be sealed in an envelope, the Project Name clearly written at the top left corner of the envelope and the name of the bidding company boldly written at the back.
• All documents must be submitted to the office of “The General Manager (Procurement)”, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja – Lagos.
• Contacts: – Phone No. 08033075384; E-mail Address: email@example.com
• Submission of EOI document shall close at exactly 11:30 am on Monday, April 8, 2019.
F. OPENING OF EOI DOCUMENTS
All submissions will be opened immediately after deadline submission at 11:30 am on Monday, April 8, 2019 at the Procurement Conference Room, Maintenance Yard, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos.
G. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• No company is allowed to submit bid documents for more than one (1) Lot.
• FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the tender documents submitted by companies.
• Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provide any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
• FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the tender documents.
• Original of all documents above must be requested for sighting as at when needed.
• EOI documents submitted late shall be returned un-opened.
• All submissions must be in English language.
• Bidders should note that at the point of prequalification, they would be requested to submit the updated current copies of their statutory documents (i.e. Tax ITF, PENCOM, NSITF, BPP etc.).
• Only shortlisted consultants will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
• This advert shall not be construed to a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from FAAN, by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.