FAMILY HEALTH INTERNATIONAL (FHI360)
CALL FOR APPLICATION
PREQUALIFICATION FOR SUPPLIERS: PROVISION OF ASSORTED GOODS AND SERVICES
Family Health International (FHI360) is a non-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research, and technology, creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. With funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), FHI360 is supporting the Government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care, and related services in various states within Nigeria.
FHI360 Nigeria Borno State Office is hereby seeking qualified and interested reputable companies that meet the below requirement for the delivery of services through its subsequent tender, RFQ or RFP.
Detailed Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Quotation (RFQ) will be shared with bidders who would have met mandatory criteria as the need arises.
1. PREQUALIFICATION NO.: RFP-FHI360-2019-01
ITEM DESCRIPTION: Consultancy: (Power BI, SPSS & DH1S2 Training for M&E / Comms & IT)
Firms are required to attach the following documents to their application:
1. Detailed company profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
2. Evidence of company registration (i.e. Certificate of Incorporation Corporate, Form CAC7 & CAC2).
3. Evidence of payment of Tax (Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last three years.
4. Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past (including 3 references with email addresses and phone numbers for the receiving organization).
1. Enclosed with your profile and proposal should be your quotation.
2. Training will be conducted in Maiduguri Metropolis of Borno State.
3. The Training must e able to accommodate 10 participants.
4. The Training must be held on six (6) consecutive days.
5. The Training must take place in-person with proven experience on similar trainings conducted for other reputable organizations.
6. The Training must be classroom-based and fully practical.
SUBMISSION OF REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
All submissions to this email address: IHANN_Tender@fhi360.org and addressed to:
The Procurement Manager
Family Health International (FHI360),
Flat 1 No.4, Hamman Street, Off Lagos Street,
Maiduguri, Borno State.
All documents required by this RFP must be received at the above designated email address not later than 5:00pm (Nigeria Time) on October 8, 2019. Bidders are to clearly indicate on the subject line the Prequalification Number for the category they are applying for i.e. RFP-FHI360-2019-01.
Application for each Prequalification Number should be submitted separately. Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted. Issuance of this RFP in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract.
FHI360 designee will answer any questions up to 5:00 pm on 30th September 2019 in relation to this EOI; hence any request for clarification should be addressed to the Procurement Manager via IHAAN firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 09-4615555.
This Call for Proposal does not amount to a commitment on the part of FHI360 and nothing in this RFP shall be construed as a form of binding legal contract. FHI360 reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the Proposals without any obligation to inform the affected applicants of the ground for the acceptance or rejection. The potential subsequent procurement will be governed by the FHI360 Procurement Policy and Procedures.