REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP): PROVISION OF OFFICE LEASE
Family Health International (FHI360) is a not-for-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health, education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. With funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), FHI360 is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria.
FHI360 Nigeria Country Office is hereby seeking for qualified and interested commercial real estate brokerage/realtor to submit proposal for the provision of office/commercial space in accordance to the requirement below.
Our requirement is approximately 2,800 square meters space which will accommodate existing staff numbers. The proposed space will be largely open plan within the FCT and should meet the following requirement:
• Be a purpose-built commercial building with open plan office set up.
• Be located within a commercial area in the FCT (Phase 1,2 or 3 strongly preferred)
• Have at least 2,800 square meters of lettable space, which could be on multiple floors.
• Have designated rest rooms on each floor
• Be able to park at least 30 cars on the premises
• Be connected to mains water with storage tanks able to store ample water.
• Be connected to mains electricity with dedicated transformer and installed meter
• Have installed generator for backup power and dedicated main diesel storage tank.
• Easy accessibility with provision for entrance and exit gates
• Have purpose-built security/ gate house.
• Have dedicated waste disposal area.
• Meet Fire and Security requirements
C. SELECTION CRITERIA
Please read this section carefully and be sure that all requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information could result in the rejection of proposal.
The minimum eligibility criteria to participate in the prequalification process shall be as underlisted and should be submitted along with the property catalogue (the catalogue must contain the description of the offer including pictures and the available facilities.
The responding Realtor must:
(1) Submit detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization. The profile will also contain copies of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC7 and CAC2 and /or relevant authorities where business is domicile.
(2) Submit evidence of payment of tax for the last three years.
(3) Have at least five (5) years’ experience in providing similar services.
(4) Provide list of reference with contact telephone number(s) and email(s)
(5) Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies or institutions of practice local and international.
D. CLARIFICATION AND SUBMISSION OF PROPOSAL:
Bidders must submit request for any clarification and further information concerning this solicitation in writing via email NG.email@example.com later than 2pm 10 May, 2019.
Complete proposal including property catalogue and rates which matches the section B and C. All documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope and signed by authorized representative of the bidding company on or before 2pm 17 May, 2019. Envelope should be titled “Provision of Office Lease” and addressed to
The Office Lease Committee,
Family Health International (FHI360),
Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street, Garki, Area 3
Any proposal received by FHI360 after the deadline for submission stated herein shall be rejected and returned unopened to the bidder
No proposal shall be modified after the deadline for submission of proposals. Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted.
Issuance of this RFP in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract. FHI 360 reserves the right to vary any part of this RFP at the time of award if it becomes necessary.
This procurement is funded by the U.S Agency for International Development (USAID) and is subject to the applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
FHI360 is Value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with relevant Nigerian laws.