THE FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE (FIRS)
INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF 3 NOS PASSENGER LIFT AT FIRS AWOLOWO ROAD, IKOYI, LAGOS
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is a Revenue Collection Agency saddled with the responsibility to access collect and account for taxes due to Federal Government of Nigeria.
The Service has allocated funds in the year 2019 budget for the supply and installation of 3nos passenger lift at FIRS Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos. This is in a bid to provide safe, conducive working environment for its workforce and tax payers alike with a view to improving productivity and optimizing revenue collection.
To achieve the desired objective, the Service hereby invites experience and competent existing and prospective contractors/suppliers to submit pre-qualification documents for the supply and installation of 3nos passenger lift at FIRS Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos
2. SCOPE OF WORK/SUPPLY
The project scope of work is supply and installation of 3nos passenger lift at FIRS Awolowo road, Ikoyi, Lagos more details are in the SBD/BOQs.
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Interested reputable contractors must have necessary competences and possess the following:-
i. Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7.
ii. Evidence of Company income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2019 TCC).
iii. Evidence of Pension clearance certificate valid till 31st December, 2019 of having fulfilled all obligations in relation to Pensions Act 2004 (As amended).
iv. Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) certificate of compliance valid till 31st December, 2019 in line with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act 2011.
v. Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019
vi. Evidence of current registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of interim Registration Report (IRR) or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
vii. A sworn statement that the company is not in receivership or Financially/Legally encumbered.
viii. Accompanying sworn affidavit of disclosure; to disclose clearly if any of the officers (or related person) of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) or Bureau for Public Procurement is a former or present Director of the company and that the company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
ix. A sworn affidavit that the company is not a replacement for a hitherto tax defaulting company.
x. Company profile in line with the following criteria:
• Profile of the company :-
1. Management Structure.
2. Years of Experience of the Project Manager in the lift installation works (Attach CV, certificates, details of Project Handled with Proof).
3. Size of Company (Technical & Non Technical Staff).
4. Name of head of Technical team for the proposed project with relevant certification (COREN).
5. Members of proposed technical team must have minimum 2nos Engineers (Electrical and Mechanical Engineer) who are registered with relevant professional bodies.
• Experience in performing similar work:
1. Verifiable documentary evidence of last three (3) similar jobs/projects executed in the last five (5) years (Attach award letters, completion certificate, interim payment certificate, Valuation certificates and photographs of the projects).
2. Evidence of Health and Safety Policies.
• Equipments, plants and machinery/Quality Control:
1. List of relevant equipment available to be deployed for the supply and installation works (Show proof of ownership or lease agreement with a leasing company).
• Financial Capability
1. Proof of access to funding or letter from a credible bank indicating willingness to fund the project.
2. Turnover as reflected on Tax Clearance Certificate ( Not less than 100 Million).
xi. Evidence of audited account for the last three years.
xii. For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all the eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV Partner.
xiii. Evidence of ISO Certification as a lift installer.
xiv. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.),and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Company/Firm.
4. NOT ELIGIBLE
All Contractors/Suppliers who have defaulted on previous contract(s) awarded to them by Government.
5. SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS.
Interested reputable companies shall submit their pre-qualification documents (original & 2 copies) in sealed envelopes marked “PROJECT NAME (AS STATED IN PARAGRAPH 2)”bearing the name and address of the company. Pre-qualification documents are to be submitted (Hand delivery, not by courier) to:
The Director, Procurement Department,
Federal Inland Revenue Service, Revenue House Annex 3,
14 Sokode Crescent, Off Michael Okpara Street, Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
The documents shall be registered with the designated officer in charge at the office of the Director, Procurement Department and thereafter dropped in the tender box provided for the purpose on or before 12noon, 9th July, 2019.
6. SUBMISSION DATE AND TIME:
The deadline for submission of pre-qualification documents shall be 12.00noon on 9th July, 2019. Any document submitted after this deadline shall be rejected and returned unopened.
7. OPENING DATE AND TIME:
The opening of prequalification documents commences immediately after the close of submission on 9th July, 2019. from 12.00noonat the address stated in paragraph 5 above in the presence of the company representatives, civil society Organization(s) and the general public who choose to witness the opening.
a. For all enquiries, please contact us on 08074983355; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
b. Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
c. Please ensure your company/Firm comply with the Ag. President Executive Order of 18th May 2017 with respect to local content in all Public Procurement in Nigeria;
d. Bids should not bid for more than two (2) lots where applicable;
e. All cost of submitting pre-qualification documents will born by the bidders;
f. All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of tender document;
g. The Federal Inland Revenue Service is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
• The Federal Inland Revenue Service reserves the right to verify claims made by any contractor.
• Submission of pre-qualification documents does not commit FIRS to awarding contracts to a tenderer
• Tendering false documents is an offence and will lead to exclusion from the tendering process and prosecution.
Secretary, FIRS Tenders Board
For: Executive Chairman FIRS
14th June, 2019.