THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURAL AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTION AND AGRICULTURE SUPPORT PROGRAMME
PROGRAMME SUPPORT OFFICE
LOAN NO: 2000000726
INVITATION FOR BIDS
ISSUANCE DATE: 29TH APRIL, 2019
LOAN NO: 2000000726
CONTRACT TITLE: REHABILITATION OF CLIMATE CHANGE VULNERABLE PRONE ROADS (PHASE II)
REFERENCE NO: CASP/PSO/NCB-04/2019
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 20TH MAY, 2019
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a loan from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) toward the cost of the Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness Support Programme (CASP), and to apply part of the process of this loan to payment under the contract for the Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable prone roads (Phase II) across seven participating states of Borno, Jigawa, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara. The Programme Support Office (PSO-CASP) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Contractors for the following:
|Lot No.||Qty||Project Description||Location||Bid Security|
|1.||4km||Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads at Borno State||Glora-Shina access road, Gora VA, Shani LGA, Borno State||2.5% of the bid amount|
|2.||6.57km||Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads at Jigawa State||i) Kandi-Kwadiya, Access road in Kwadiya VA, Dutse LGA, Jigawa State.||2.5% of the bid amount|
|3.||4.9km||Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads at Jigawa State||ii) Sabon Gari-Bardo access road, Nardo VA, Taura LGA Jigawa State|
|4.||5.3km||Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads at Katsina State||Bakori-Gazara access Road, in Gazara VA, Bakori LGA, Katsina State||2.5% of the bid amount|
|5.||4.8km||Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads at Kebbi State||Mahuta-Uchiri access road, Uchiri VA, Kebbi State||2.5% of the bid amount|
|6.||1.6km||Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads at Sokoto State||i) Romon Sarki-Fadama access Road, Romon Sarki VA, Tambuwal LGA, Sokoto State||2.5% of the bid amount|
|7.||1.5km||Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads at Sokoto State||ii) Kogogo-Awanji Fadama VA, Rabin LGA, Sokoto State|
|8.||1.5km||Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads at Sokoto State||iii) Gela-Tafarko access road, Torankawa VA, yabo LGA, Sokoto State|
|9.||4.0km||Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads at Yobe State||Wachakal-Ngrode access road, Wachaka; VA, Karasuwa LGA, Yobe State||2.5% of the bid amount|
|10.||2.0km||Rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads at Zamfara State||Mada-Hurji access road, Mada Va, Gasau LGA, Zamfara State||2.5% of the bid amount|
2. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) for the rehabilitation of Climate Change Vulnerable Prone Roads Specified in the IFAD procurement Guidelines, and are open to all bidders.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further from Programme Support office, Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness Support Programme (IFAD-CASP), Olusegun Obasanjo Drive, GRA P.M.B. 2168, Katsina, Nigeria, firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 9:00am -4:00pm Monday –Friday.
4. Qualification requirements include detail profile, certificate of incorporation, evidence of VAT Registration, Tax Clearance for past three (3) years, Audited Financial Statements for the last three years, Compliance certificate in line with Pension Reform Act 2011 as amended, PFT and NSITF of Financial Capability to execute the projects. A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall not be applied. additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.00. The method of payment I through Remita to the PSO TSA Account. The Bidding Documents will be physically received by the bidders.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 20th May, 2019, 11:00 a.m. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives who choose to attend in persons at the address below on 20th May, 2019 at 11:00 am All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 2.5% of the bid amount in Naira.
7. The address referred to above is Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development Programme Support office, Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness Support programme (IFAD-CASP), Olusegun Obasanjo Drive, GRA P.M.B. 2168. Katsina, Nigeria,
MUHAMMAD LAWAL IDAH
NATIONAL PROGRAMME COORDINATOR