FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
IFAD ASSISTED LIVELIHOOD IMPROVEMENT FAMILY ENTERPRISE IN THE NIGER DELTA (LIFE-ND) PROJECT
NATIONAL PROJECT COORDINATING OFFICE (NPCO)
ISSUED DATE: 6 DECEMBER, 2019
IFAD LOAN NO: 2000002120
PROCUREMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES
IEB No: LIFE-ND/NPCO/IFAD/ICB/001/2019
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. UN 536-11/19 dated 4 November, 2019.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a loan from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) toward the cost of Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprises in the Niger Delta (LIFE-ND) Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract for the procurement of Motor Vehicles.
3. The Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise (LIFE-ND), now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following:
|Lot||Description||Bid Security||Qty||Bid Validity||Delivery Period||Delivery Location|
|1||4 X 4 WheelDrive StationWagon||Bid Security ofN 1,430,000or USD3,972||1||90 days||Within90 days||Port Harcourt –Nigeria|
|2.||4WD DoubleCabin Pick Up(AutomaticTransmission)||Bid SecurityOf 5,500,000Or USD15,278||8||90 days||Within90 days||Port Harcourt –Nigeria|
|3||Sedan Vehicle||Bid Securityof N525,000or USD1,458||1||90 days||Within90 days||Port Harcourt –Nigeria|
Bidders may bid for any one or more lots and discounts offered for the award of combined lots will be considered in bid evaluation.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB), a procedure specified in the IFAD Procurement Guidelines: This bid is open to all bidders from eligible source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the National Project Coordinator, Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta (LIFEND) Project and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below, between the hours of 10.00 am to 4.00pm Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays.
The National Project Coordinator,
IFAD assisted Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise – Niger Delta (LIFE Project,
6, Woji Road, GRA Phase 2,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org