FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
TRANSFORMING IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA (TRAINING) PROJECT
CREDIT NUMBER -CR 5506-NG
PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF 5NOS 60KVA GENERATORS INCLUDING PROVISION OF BASE PLATFORM FOR THE 5NOS GENERATORS IN 5NOS RADIO HOUSES AT BIS, HVIS, MRVIS, KRIS & DKIS
(IFB No.: FMWR/TRIMING/2019/NCB/G/09)
1. The Invitation for the follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMMING) Project that appeared in Development Business dated February 5, 2015.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association IDA) towards the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for the Procurement and Installation of Snow TO KVA Generators Including Provision of Base Platform for the 5nos Generators in 5 nos Radio Houses at UIS, HVIS MRVIS, KRIS & DKIS
3. The Federal Ministry of Water Resources through the Project Management Unit (PMU) of the Transforming Irrigation Management In Nigeria (TRIMING) Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement and Installation of 5nos 60 KVA Generators Including Provision of Base Platform for the 5nos Generators in 5 nos Radio Houses at BIS, HVIS, MRVIS, KRIS & DKIS. The required items are listed below
|1||Generators||5||· Bakolori Irrigation Scheme BIS), Talata Mafara, Zamfara State:· Hadejia Valley Irrigation Scheme (HVIS) Auyo, Jigawa State· Middle Rima Valley Irrigation Scheme (MRVIS) Goronyo, Sokoto State· Kano River Irrigation Scheme, Kadawa, Kano State and· Dadin Kowa Irrigation Scheme, Dadin Kowa, Gombe State||90 days|
|Related Services||Civil works Provision of Concrete Bases Platform at BIS, HVIS, MRVIS, KRIS and DKIS|
4. Biding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the World Banks Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and ICA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers 2011 revised July, 2014 (Procurement Guidelines) and are open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, pleased to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same address during the office hours 8:00 to 17:00 (Local time from Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays) or send an email to the National Project Coordinator at email@example.com
6. Qualifications requirements include:
(a) Financial Capability: The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
• The audited accounts for the last three years 20162017 and 2018 shall be submitted to demonstrate the current soundness of the bidder’s financial position.
• The minimum turnover of the Bidder in the last three years should be N 35,000,000
• Successful supply and completion of two similar contracts valued at N 43,000,000.00
(b) Experience and Technical Capacity: The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirements);
i. A minimum of five (5) years overall experience in the supply of goods and related services
ii. A Minimum of five years of specific experience in the supply of similar goods and related services
(c) Documentary Evidence: The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the Goods offered by the bidder must have been in successful operation for at least five (5) years Additional information on qualification, experience and technical capabilities requirement for the goods as well as specifications for the items are provided in the Bidding Documents
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application Letter to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only through ‘REMITA’ Website: www.remita.net to our CB Account Number: 0020293661163, Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project Naira Account A and Service type SALE OF BID DOCUMENT Bidding Documents will be available from 19″ September, 2019. The document shall be collected by hand from the TRIMING office at the address below.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10.00 am on Thursday, 17th October, 2019 Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence the bidders designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10.00 am on Thursday, 17th October, 2019
9. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of N1, 100,000.00 One Million One Hundred Thousand Naira) only.
10. The address referred to above is:
National Project Coordinator
Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project,
Federal Ministry of Water Resources,
Plot 1402 Abba Kyari Street, off Adesoji Aderemi Street,
Apo Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234-8038391469 or +234-8052048706