INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
3RD NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (3NUWSRP)
CREDIT NO.: 5416-NG
CONSTRUCTION OF WAREHOUSE AND MATERIALS STORE FOR EKITI STATE WATER CORPORATION
IFB NO.: EKSWC/3NUWSRP/NCB/WKS/015
1. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the 3rd National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (3NUWSRP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Construction of Warehouse and Materials Store for Ekiti State Water Corporation.
2. The 3rd National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (3NUWSRP) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Construction of Warehouse and Materials Store for Ekiti State Water Corporation
3. The works details are as follows:
|S/N||Brief Descriptions||ProjectDuration||Bid Security||ValidityPeriod||AverageAnnualTurnover||Cash Flow|
|1||Construction of Warehouse and Materials Store||4 months||2.5% of Total Bid Price (as stated in the Letter of Bid)||120 days||USS1.4 Million or W500 Million||US200,000 orN73Million|
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines; Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers of January, 2011 (Revised: July 2014) and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Third National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (3NUWSRP), Ado Ekiti; and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (l0:00am to 4:00pm) at the address given below.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only or 70 USD (Seventy US Dollars). The method of payment will be through Bank Draft in favour of 3rd National Urban Water Sector Reform Project (3NUWSRP) Ado-Ekiti. The document will be collected by the representative of the Bidder or by courier services on request.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12:00 Noon on 17 January, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:00 Noon on 17 January, 2020.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as indicated in the table above in Naira or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
9. The address referred to above is:
The Project Coordinator
3rd NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (3NUWSRP)
Project Implementation Unit,
2nd Floor, MTN Building, 11,
Iyin Road, Beside Captain Cook Eatery,
Tel: 08033481573, 08032609292