FEDERAL ROADS MAINTENANCE AGENCY (FERMA).
PLOT 163, AMINU KANO CRESCENT, WUSE II – ABUJA
INVITATION FOR TENDER
PROCUREMENT OF VEHICLES, EQUIPMENT, PLANTS AND OFFICE FURNITURE AND OTHER WORKS (PHASE III)
In pursuance of the extant guidelines of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) in furtherance to her statutory mandate is desirous of procuring vehicles, equipment, plants and office furniture for the sole purpose of enhancing road maintenance activities nationwide. Consequently, suitably qualified Contractors with good track records are invited to apply for TENDER FOR PROCUREMENT OF VEHICLES, EQUIPMENT, PLANTS AND OFFICE FURNITURE
SCOPE OF WORKS
i. The Scope of works for Package A
Rehabilitation/ upgrading and general maintenance repairs of Power Supply equipment such as transformers and feeder Pillars, Processing and payment of Discos energy bills for 12 months, Supply, Installation, operation/fueling/servicing of power generating set and Solar powered street lighting, Provision of security services for the entire installation for 12 months and other related items.
ii. The Scope of works for Package B
The Scope of works include, but not limited to General maintenance and repairs of vehicles and equipment, procurement of the vehicles (which include Operational vehicles, Pick-up trucks,) equipment, spare parts, servicing of Mini Asphalt plant and furniture as well as the delivery of same at respective designated locations nationwide.
iii. The Scope of works for Package C
The scope of works include but not limited to procurement of office furniture as well as the delivery of same at respective designated locations nationwide.
iv. The Scope of works for Package D
The Scope of works include but not limited to development of Management Information System,
installations, inventory and data management, Software maintenance/hosting, integration of PDMS, GIS and other related softwares; Video Security and surveillance and other Information Technology projects etc.
v. The scope of works for Package E The scope of works include but not limited to equipping the legal library.
Prospective bidders must possess the following eligibility criteria to be able to participate in the bidding process:
- Colour copy of evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) as a Limited/Public Liability Company including copy of certified Memorandum and Articles of Association as well as forms CAC 2 and CAC 7.
- Colour copy of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018) valid till 31st December 2019.
- Colour copy of evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Colour copy of current ITF (Industrial Training Fund) compliance certificate valid till 31st December 2019.
- Colour copy of NSITF Compensation Act Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2019.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by BPP valid till 31st January, 2020.
- A sworn affidavit dated not earlier than 29th July 2019 indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable.
- A sworn affidavit dated not earlier than 29th July 2019 that none of the directors nor the Company itself has been convicted of any criminal offence in any country including financial impropriety.
- A sworn affidavit dated not earlier than 29th July 2019 that the bidder is not in receivership, the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceeding
- Inclusion of verifiable evidence of equipment and technology capacity or lease agreement relevant to the project.
- Inclusion of verifiable list of previous similar works successfully carried out within the last five years with names of client, evidence of award letter(s), Last Interim Certificate of valuation for project or job completion certificate.
- Company profile including organizational structure, key professional staff with their names, and telephone numbers, emails, at least one of which must be registered with their relevant bodies (i.e COREN, CORBON, QSRBN. CCNA, ARCON, NISLT etc) with 2019 Practicing License.(not applicable to Package F)
- Audited annual financial report of the company for the last three years (2016, 2017 and 2018)
- Evidence of financial strength including
recent reference letter from reputable bank indicating willingness to provide
credit facility for the execution of the project to the tune of not less than
N10m in addition to evidence of a turnover of at least N20m in the last three years (2016, 2017 and 2018).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided where necessary (all eligibility requirement are compulsory for each Joint Venture Partner)
- The offer must be properly signed.
- All schedules provided in bid documents must be completed.
- All bids must be submitted in English language.
- Inclusion of the complete FERMA Standard Bidding document correctly and completely filled and signed appropriately.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Bidders are
to obtain RRR code per lot that will enable them to generate Remita to process
its payment in the Commercial Bank. This RRR will be generated at the Finance
and Account Department (Revenue section) Ground floor of the Agency
Headquarters before proceeding to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Ten
Thousand Naira (
N10,000.00) only per
lot in favour of Federal Roads Maintenance Agency consequent upon which a
treasury receipt is to be issued at the Revenue Office, Accounts Department,
Ground Floor of the FERMA Headquarters after presentation of evidence of
payment from any of the CBN licensed Commercial Banks.
Bidders are then to collect Bidding documents after showing original treasury receipt and thereafter submit the Photostat copies of treasury receipt between the hours of 10.00am and 3.00pm, Mondays to Fridays from Monday July 29th, 2019from:
The Deputy Director (Procurement)
Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA)
Headquarters Annex Building;
No. 7 Eldoret Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent.
Ground Floor, Room GF 003
SUBMISSION/OPENING OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Interested bidders are to submit their bid(s) for each of the Lot(s) desired in two (2) hard copies (one clearly marked “Original” at the bottom right hand corner and one clearly marked “Copy” at the bottom left hand corner). Each of the technical and financial bids packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid” Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope and addressed to:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR,
FEDERAL ROADS MAINTENANCE AGENCY,
PLOT 163, AMINU KANO CRESCENT,
WUSE II, ABUJA.
ATTENTION: DIRECTOR (PROCUREMENT)
and clearly marked on the top left hand corner ‘’CONFIDENTIAL’’ and top right hand corner “TENDER FOR_______ (indicate Lot No./Project Description/Contract No.)_________”.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and hand delivered not later than 12noon of Thursday, September 12, 2019to the Office of the Deputy Director (Procurement), FERMA Headquarters Annex Building, No. 7 Eldoret Close, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II-Abuja. Ground Floor, Room GF 003.
All Bids will be publicly opened immediately following the deadline for the submission of bids at 12noon of Thursday, September 12, 2019 at the Rockview Royale Hotel, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja. The Federal Roads Maintenance Agency will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. The Representatives of Companies that submitted bids, Representatives of Professional Bodies and the Civil Societies are invited to witness the bid opening exercise.