KM 15, IBADAN – LAGOS EXPRESSWAY, IBADAN, OYO STATE
Deadline: 13th March, 2019 at 12:00 noon
INVITATION TO PREQUALIFY FOR THE MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SERVICES & INSTALLATION FOR THE PROPOSED WORKSHOP/LABORATORY BUILDING AT THE FIRST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, IBADAN
The First Technical University, Ibadan hereby invites competent and reputable bidders with relevant experience and good track records to make submissions for pre-qualification for the Mechanical and Electrical Services and Installation of a Workshop/Laboratory Building.
Method of Application & Eligibility Criteria
Interested Contractors should submit 3 copies of their detailed proposals which will be used for the prequalification. A comprehensive and paged table of contents providing information on the company profile among other requirements should be strictly presented in this sequential order:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of current Registration with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement
- Evidence of Registration with the First Technical University
- Evidence of Audited Account for the last (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018)
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018) and at least two Director’s tax clearance for limited companies
- Evidence of payment for Business Premises Registration for 2018
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the last 7 years with their Completion Certificates
- Comprehensive company profile with relevant information of professional staff and personnel with evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies (QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, COREN etc.).
- Evidence of ownership or assured access to relevant equipment for the execution of project (Please attach proof of ownership or lease as applicable)
- Evidence of financial capability from a reputable bank
- A sworn affidavit attesting to the following:
a. That all submitted documents are true and genuine
b. That no officer of the relevant Committee of the Procuring Entity or Bureau is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars
c. That the company is presently NOT in receivership, or subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy or winding up petition or proceedings;
d. That no Director of the company has ever been convicted in any court of any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
Method of Payment
- Interested contractors are expected to pay a non-refundable prequalification and tender fee of N25,000.00 into the Account below:
The Tech U Subvention Account Number 0122720309, Wema Bank.
- Photocopy of the receipt should be attached to the prequalification documents.
Submission of Documents
The title of the project should be written on the left hand corner of the covering envelope and should not bear the name of the tendering contractor.
Prospective bidders shall enclose 3 copies of the prequalification documents in a sealed envelope clearly marked: INVITATION TO PREQUALIFY for the Construction of Workshop/Laboratory Building.
It should be addressed for:
FIRST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY,
KM 15, IBADAN-LAGOS EXPRESSWAY,
IBADAN, OYO STATE
Closing Date and Opening of Technical Bids
- This prequalification exercise shall commence from the daet of this advertisement
- Submission of prequalification documents closes on 13th March, 2019 at 12:00 noon. Any prequalification documents received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Submitted documents will be opened at the Senate Hall, First Technical University at 12:00 noon on the same date, 13th March, 2019. Bidders are required to be present at the opening.
Only prequalification documents of contractors that fulfill the above requirements and submitted within the stipulated dates shall be given consideration for the next stage of bidding processes, notwithstanding, First Technical University, Ibadan reserves the right to reject or accept any of all the submissions and her decision shall be final.
This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as a commitment on the part of the First Technical University, Ibadan nor shall it entitle any Contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from First Technical University, Ibadan.
Bidders are required to show a table of contents in order of the prequalification requirements well labeled and paged appropriately.
First Technical University, Ibadan