INVITATION TO SUBMIT EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOI)
(For Shortlisting of Companies /Service Providers)
The Foundation for Partnership Initiatives in the Niger Delta (PIND Foundation) was established by Chevron Corporation in 2010 to build partnerships and equitable development in the Niger Delta. PIND Foundation supports projects in collaboration with a diverse range of donor partners including bilateral and multi-lateral and agencies, federal and state government agencies in Nigeria, private companies and foundations. With an overarching goal for increasing income and employment in the region, the Foundation has four distinct but interrelated program areas they are:
• An economic development program focused on generating opportunities for pro-poor market development and employment generation.
• A capacity building program that will build the service delivery and engagement capacity of government, civil society and communities.
• An analysis and advocacy program that improves analysis and understanding of systematic constraints to growth in the Niger Delta region.
PIND intends to expand its database of vendors, consultants, service providers and partners in 2019 and is therefore requesting interested and qualified organizations, indicate their interest by submitting their profiles and resume by March 8, 2019. PIND welcomes expression of interests in the following technical areas:
• Aquaculture value chain
• Cocoa value chain
• Cassava value chain
• Oil palm value chain
Capacity Building and Technical Support
• Capacity building for service providers, training and organizational development
• Technical support in business linkages
Monitoring and Evaluation
• Social research, project monitoring and evaluation
• Data gathering and visualization
• Strengthening conflict resolution mechanisms for enabling integrated peace and economic growth
• Renewable energy
• Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
• Gender mainstreaming
• Communications, publishing and media production
• Development-focused opinion
• Editorial and policy brief writing
The Expressions of Interest (EOI), accompanies with the following mandatory documents, should be sent to [email protected]; The absence of these mandatory documents will invalidate an expression of interest. Kindly note too that the submission of your expression of interest does NOT in any way guarantee immediate engagement with PIND Foundation. Female-headed organizations and consultants are encouraged to apply. Organizations based in the Niger Delta are also encouraged to apply.
EOI should be submitted in MS-Word file format and it should include the following information:
a. Introductory Letter – Provide a brief overview of who you are and your area of interest.
b. Experience – Provide details and evidence of relevant previous and current projects in intended category/categories.
c. Financial (if applicable) – Provide evidence of the necessary financial capabilities to perform the project.
d. Due Diligence – Provide necessary background details for PIND Foundation to be able to conduct its basic due diligence.
If you are interested in undertaking services for PIND Foundation, please submit the mandatory documents listed below:
- Certificate of business
- Registration /means of personal identification
- Profile of organization or resume (in the case of an individual consultant)
- Most recent tax clearance certificate
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Fully physical contact address
- Bank reference letter or confirmation of your account details containing accounts number and the bank account name – addressed to the Finance Manager, PIND Foundation, # 25 Jimmy Carter Crescent Asokoro, Abuja
- Bank details as follows:
i. Name of account
ii. Account number
iii. Name of bank
Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination in Employment
PIND Foundation provides equal opportunity in employment and engagement for all persons, vendors and contractors, and prohibits unlawful discrimination and harassment in all aspects of contractual engagement or employment because of age, sex, gender, marital status, disability, nationality, race, religion or any factor prohibited by law of Nigerian Government.