GIABA INVITATION FOR BIDS
DATE: 24TH MAY 2019
IFB NO: NCB-19-G-002
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
PROCUREMENT OF A UTILITY 4X4 VEHICLE
1. The Inter-Government Action Group against Money Laundering in West African States (ECOWAS) GIABA is also a Financial Action Task Force (FATF) styled Regional Body based in Dakar, Senegal. GIABA would like reputable firms from ECOWAS Region to supply one (1) Utility 4X4 Vehicle to the GIABA Information Centre in Lagos, Nigeria.
2. The GIABA Secretariat now invites sealed bids from suppliers/vendors for the supply of; 1(One) Utility 4X4 Vehicle
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Local Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the ECOWAS Tender Code, and is open to all bidders form eligible Source Countries as defined in the Tender Code.
4. A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N80,000 (Eighty Thousand Naira) or $200 (Two Hundred American Dollar) if the bidder picks up the documents at GIABA Information Centre Office. The fee is double the amount if the bidder wants the documents sent by courier mail.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 5th July 2019 at 12:00 pm Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representative who chooses to attend in person at 12:30 pm on the 5th July 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of N1, 000,000 (One Million Naira) or an equivalent amount in any freely convertible currency, Bid security shall be in a form of a Bank Guarantee form a reputable Bank or an Insurance Bond.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information, and insect the bidding documents at the office of the Information Manager acting on behalf of the Director General, GIABA, at the address given below form 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for Mondays to Friday
The Information Manager
GIABA Information Centre
ECOWAS Liaison Office
No. 6, King George V Board,
Onikan, Lagos Island