GOVERNMENT OF ENUGU STATE
MINISTRY OF WORKS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR BIDS (WORKS)
EMPLOYER: ENUGU STATE PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT
PROJECT: ENUGU STATE RURAL ACCESS AND MOBILITY PROJECT (RAMP) 2
CONTRACT TITLE: PROCUREMENT OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE ASPHALTIC CONCRETE SURFACING OF SELECTED ROADS IN ENUGU STATE
CREDIT NO: 51540; Q6290
RFB NO: EN/RAMP-2/NCB/WORKS/2019/01
ISSUED ON: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
1. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Rural Access and Mobility Project RAMP 2 and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Procurement of Contractors for Asphaltic concrete Surfacing of selected Roads in Enugu State. “For this contract, the Borrower shall process the payments using the Direct Payment disbursement method, as defined in the World Bank Disbursement Guidelines for Investment Project Financing.”
2. The Enugu State Rural Access and Mobility Project (RAMP-2) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Procurement of Contractors for Asphaltic concrete Surfacing of Some Selected Enugu RAMP-2, Phase 1 roads:
LOT 3: NEKE-MBU-OGBODO ABA0OBOLLO ETITI ROAD – 22.443 KM
LOT 4: UKPABI-NIMBO-UGBENE AJIMA-EZIANI ROAD – 26.665KM
3. Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for Investment Project Financing (IPF) Borrowers Procurement in Investments Projects Financing” August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Enugu State Rural Access and Mobility project (RAMP-2); State Project Coordinator (SPC):
Telephone: +234 8033033878: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours of 0900 to 1600 hours at the address given below
5. The bidding document in English Language may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of fifty thousand naira (N50, 000) per lot only. The method of payment will be through Bank draft in favour of Project Coordinator Enugu State- Rural Access and Mobility Project (RAMJP 2). The documents can be picked only with the evidence of payment.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12: 00 noon Monday September 23, 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on Monday September 23, 2019 at 12:00 noon prompt.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of
LOT3: Twenty-Three Million Naira (N23M)
LOT4: Twenty-Seven Million Naira (N27M)
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose Information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, Using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is
Enugu State Rural Access and Nobility Project (RAMP-2)
Attention: Engr Chinedu J. Ugwu – State Project Coordinator (SPC)
24 Colliery Avenue GRA, Behind Enugu State Water Corporation.
Telephone: +234 8033033878
Email address: email@example.com