JIGAWA STATE GOVERNMENT
GURI LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL, JIGAWA STATE
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION/INVITATION TO TENDER
GURI local government in its desire and commitment toward the provision of vital social amenities and infrastructural facilities that have direct and indirect bearing in the development of local government wish to embark on the construction of 7.8km feeder road from GURI to ADIYANI village in GURI local government area. In view of the foregoing the council hereby invite tenders from reputable contractors for the construction of the feeder road.
SCOPE OF WORKS
Construction of feeder road 7.8km from GURI to ADIYANI.
- Certificate of incorporation/business name registration
- Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association
- Registration with work registration board in relevant category Company audited account for the last one year
- Tax clearance for the last three years
- Evidence of financial capabilities and banking support
- Technical qualification and experience of key personnel.
- List of equipment and technology capacity.
- Verifiable evidence of similar project within the last three years
- Annual turn over
- Registration with the Jigawa state Due Process and Monitoring Bureau.
- Registration with the Jigawa state Ministry of Commerce
COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF COMPANY’S PROFILE AND TENDER DOCUMENT
Interested bidders are to collect bids document from director planning research and statistics (DPRS) GURI local government secretariat on payment of non refundable fee of fifty thousand naira only (50,000) collection of tender document shall commence on May 3, 2019 between 9:00am to 4:00pm (working days).
Completed tender documents and company’s profile shall be submitted in sealed envelope and address to Director planning research and statistics GURI local government secretariat before 12:00pm two weeks (17, May 2019) after publication. Bid opening shall commence immediately
DIRECTOR PLANNING RESEARCH