HEALTH INITIATIVES FOR SAFETY AND STABILITY IN AFRICA (HIFASS)
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
HEALTH INITIATIVES FOR SAFETY AND STABILITY IN AFRICA – HIFASS, is a non- profit, non-governmental organization registered in 2007 with a core objective of expanding quality health care and treatment in Africa. HIFASS is also committed to enhancing the quality of lives of the vulnerable population including women, children and disabled persons in Nigeria. We provide locally driven solutions to advance better development outcome in health, education and other social services. HIFASS in partnership with other development organizations implement a donor-funded community Orphans & Vulnerable Children (OVC) and Pediatric ART Saturation Support programs in Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa & Kano State.
HIFASS is seeking for interested firm who are technically, financially and administratively capable of supplying products or rendering services to us in any of our locates – Abuja, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa & Kano State in the following categories:
CATEGORY A (GOODS)
|Lot 1||Supply of Furniture and Fittings|
|Lot 2||Supply of Office Equipment and Appliances|
|Lot 3||Supply of Operated Project Vehicle|
|Lot 4||Supply of Security Equipment|
CATEGORY B (WORKS)
|Lot 5||Supply and Installation of 30 KVA Sound Proof Diesel Generator|
|Lot 6||Supply and installation of Fire Alarm System/Fire Extinguisher|
|Lot 7||Supply and inhalation of Splits Air Conditioner and Accessories|
|Lot 8||Automobile Repair/Spare Part|
|Lot 9||Generator Maintenance/Repair|
|Lot 10||Equipment Maintenance/Repair|
CATEGORY C (SERVICES)
|Lot 11||Janitorial/Cleaning Services|
|Lot 12||Facility Management|
|Lot 13||Security Services|
|Lot 14||Hotel and Catering Services|
|Lot 15||Diesel (AGO), Petrol (PMS) & Lubricants supply|
|Lot 16||Electricals & Electronics supply|
|Lot 17||Printing & Graphics Design|
|Lot 18||Computes, Hardware, Softwares Accessories.|
|Lot 19||Stationaries & Other Office supplies|
|Lot 20||Logistics Services (Car Hire, Airline Booking, Courier Services etc.|
|Lot 21||Supply of Office Clearing Item|
Prospective bidders MUST submit copies of the following documents:
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporate with the Corporals Affair Commission.
(2) Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018, & 2019) duly stamped and signed by a registered Auditor.
(3) Evidence of Financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable bank.
(4) Veritable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed including letters of award, valuation certificates, job completion certificates.
(5) Detailed company profile of the organization
(6) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering letter with the organization letterhead paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No) and e-mail
SUBMISSION OF CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Interested firm should submit their document in a sealed envelope titled ‘RE: CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST to the following address and clearly marked with the Lot Number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder.
The Director of Administration and Finance
Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa
Plot 49, 34 Crescent, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, FCT.
Plot 206, State Housing Estate,
1st Avenue, OFF MCC Road
Calabar, Cross River State,
HIFASS – LOPIN3 Office
Flat 104 Unit A
Ewel Housing Estate
Uyo Akwa Ibom State.
No 3 Sabo Bakin Zawo Road, Nassarawa
GRA, Kano State
AUN Academy (North Campos)
No 99, Lamido Zubairu Way Yola By-Pass
Yola, Adamawa State
Expression of Interest may be submitted on or before Thursday 10 October 2019; not later than 12:00noon GTM + 1 Federal Republic of Nigeria Time.
For further inquiries, please call: 09095889424/ 08052497336