INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CORPS
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
EOI NOTICE FOR:
REGISTRATION OF VENDORS TO OUR DATABASE FOR FUTURE BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
International Medical Corps is working to relieve the suffering of those impacted by war, natural disaster and disease by delivering vital health care services that focus on training, helping devastated populations return to self-reliance.
International Medical Corps Nigeria country office is inviting vendors/suppliers to participate in their interest to be registered on our database for future business relationship. More importantly, to participate in our tendering process.
Interested vendors for the following categories;
(1) Medical Equipment & Supplies=> (RFI-11-001-BOR-2019- LOT 1)
(2) WASH Equipment & Supplies => (RFI-11-00l-BOR-2019-LOT 2)
(3) Dignity kit/PSS Materials NFI & Chemical => (RFI-11-001-BOR-2019- LOT 3)
(4) IT & Communication equipment => (RFI-11-001-BOR-2019-LOT 4)
(5) Generators & ACs => (RFI-11-001-BOR-2019-LOT 5)
(6) Office Supplies & Consumables => (RFI-11-00l-BOR-2019-LOT 6)
(7) Office Furniture => (RFI-11-001-BOR-2019-LOT 7)
(8) General Printing => (RFI-11-001-BOR-2019-LOT 8)
(9) Office Stationeries => (RFI-11-001-BOR-2019-LOT 9)
Please contact IMC to express your interest and request for complete documentation containing all details of the Process, from 18 November, 2019 to 29 November, 2019 (10:00 AM – 4:00PM) at the following addresses:
(1) International Medical Corps, Plot. 87 Damboa Road, Off Circular Road Old GRA Extension, Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria.
(2) International Medical Corps, Plot. 882, Olu Awotesu Street, Jabi, Abuja, F.C.T, Nigeria.
Note: Submit hardcopy filled documents in sealed envelopes clearly labelled with lot number as per category selected at either of the two above listed office locations.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: The last day for the submission of the completed documents will be 20 December, 2019, at 4:00pm.