INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION – IOM NIGERIA
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF PASSENGER CITY BUS
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
In the framework of Protection and assistance to vulnerable migrants (PX) project, the IOM invites interested eligible Suppliers to submit Quotations for the supply and delivery of passenger city bus.
|Item No.||Item Description||Quantity||Unit|
|1||Passenger city bus, new (detailed specification provided in Annex C)||1||item|
With this RFQ is the GIS which include the Instructions to Suppliers, Technical Specifications and administrative requirements that Suppliers will need to follow in order to prepare and submit their quotation for consideration by IOM.
Suppliers submit the following information and documents as part of their Quotation:
- Quotation Form (Annex A), signed and stamped;
- Price List (Annex B), signed and stamped;
- Technical Specification (Annex C), signed and stamped;
- Written (in no particular format) Supplier`s consent to, if selected as a Supplier herewith, sign a Purchase Order or Supply Agreement based on IOM template (Annex D);
- Code of Conduct for Suppliers (Annex F), signed and stamped;
- Vendor information sheet (Annex G), signed and stamped;
- Bid Securing Declaration (Annex H);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Nigeria or abroad;
- Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer issued by respective government agencies in Nigeria or abroad;
- In case of involving a subcontractor for supply and delivery or warranty / out-of-warranty service – a set of documents certifying the capacity of such subcontractor, namely: a) Subcontractor Company Profile; b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Nigeria or abroad; c) Confirmations of Tax Identification Number and certificate of tax payer, issued by respective government agencies in Nigeria or abroad;
The Quotation must be valid for no less than 45 (forty-five) calendar days from the date of bids opening (as a rule, next business day after submission deadline); it should be clearly stated in the bid. Prices should be indicated in NGN, without VAT, – DAP Lagos/ CIF Apapa port, Lagos (INCOTERMS 2010). Alternatively quote for final destination to DAP, Abuja should be provided. Delivery period should be clearly stated. Short delivery term might be considered as advantage.
Signed and stamped/sealed quotation with all the supporting documents shall be enclosed in sealed envelopes (clearly marked “Tender #NG20-19-2063 – Supply and delivery of a bus”) and submitted on or before 15:00, UTC+1, 26 August 2019 to:
International Organization for Migration, Mission in Nigeria, Procurement Unit
1, Isaac John, Ikeja GRA, Lagos, Nigeria
Along with sending the hard copy of the original Quotation, Supplier shall deposit the electronic versions of the Quotation documents on a file hosting service (Dropbox, One Drive, etc.) and shall send the link of the folder containing quotation to IOMLagosTenders@iom.int on or before 15:00 UTC+1, 26 August 2019. The subject line of the e-mail containing the link for the electronic bid download shall clearly indicate the following: NG20-19-2063 – [insert full name of the Supplier] – Electronic Quotation.
Please address questions in writing to the following email IOMLagosTenders@iom.int keeping email@example.com in cc specifying in the subject line: “NG20-19-2063 – [Bidder`s name] – Clarification request (attn. Yuliia Zavertana)” not later than 3 (three) working days prior to deadline for submission.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for IOM’s action.
Very truly yours,