REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS AND GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO SUPPLIERS: SERVICE MAINTENANCE OF CCTV AND ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEM AT IOM ABUJA OFFICES
IOM Abuja office is requesting proposals from qualified vendors interested in supporting the mission by providing Service Maintenance of CCTV and Access Control System in all Abuja Offices. IOM Abuja office is requesting proposals from qualified vendors interested in supporting the mission by providing Service Maintenance of CCTV and Access Control System in all Abuja Offices.
The main objective of this is to provide effective and regular maintenance of CCTV surveillance system and Access Control system to ensure the systems’ reliability at all times. The services will be provided in our three locations in Abuja; Main office and Annex in Asokoro and IOM MHAC in Wuse 2.
The Scope of Services shall include both Preventative maintenances carried out on a scheduled basis and Corrective Maintenance carried out in response to the development of a fault. During the maintenance visits, the technician is expected to report on the following: –
(i) CCTV surveillance
• Check indicator lamps are working correctly
• Check all cables and conduit are properly supported, undamaged and showing no signs of wear
• Check for sound physical fixings of all equipment including loosening or corrosion of supports and fixings including towers and Brackets
• Check the picture quality of each camera and correct monitor selection
• All camera housings and lenses are cleaned where necessary
• Check all automatic and remote control camera functions are satisfactory and that camera movement and fields of view are free from obstruction
• Operation of all monitoring, switching, multiplexing and recording equipment is satisfactory. The recording device should have 30 days override of data.
• Check that the performance of the system(s) continues to meet the agreed specification/operational requirement
Download the Request for Quotations (RFQ) here.