International Organization for Migration (IOM) Request for Quotations For Long Term Agreement (LTA) Supply Of Office Stationaries And Office Supplies
Project: Long Term Agreement (LTA) Supply of Office Stationaries and Office Supplies
Ref. No: RFQ-NG10-19-259
Date: 20th May 2019
International Organization for Migration (IOM) Abuja office is requesting proposals from qualified vendors interested in supporting the mission by providing Stationaries for all Abuja Offices in the framework of a Long Term Agreement for a minimum 12 months.
1. Background and Objective
Abuja office located at No 11 Haile Selassie Street, Asokoro.
The main objective of this project is to provide Stationaries for all Abuja offices.
2. Scope of Services:
The below points are considered part of the scope of this project:
Provide good and quality papers for printing
General information and guidelines for the proposal
The proposal must include the below information and details.
- The proposal must include all office stationaries
- Brand, Model and origin of the provided stationaries.
- Delivery period & implementation time must be mentioned.
- The implementation & equipment cost must be provided in breakdown list. Lump sum cost is not acceptable.
- Responsibility matrix for both IOM & contractor.
- Warranty for the provided stationaries. At Lease 1-Year warranty is a must.
- Any other considerations required to facilitate the implementation of this agreement.
- As part of the evaluation process, Bidders should be ready to submit samples of the goods they have quoted for at a date that will be advised by IOM.