INVITATIONS FOR BIDS (IFB)
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
3RD NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (3NUWSRP)
PROJECT ID: P123513, SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
PROCUREMENT OF CRITICAL TREATMENT INPUT DIESEL (FUEL)
IFB NO: EKSWC/3NUWSRP/NCB/GS/026
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project titled NG Nigeria-NUWRSP-III (Y14) that appeared in dg market publication of April 17, 2015.
2. The Government for the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of the proceeds of this credit to payment under the contract for the Procurement of Critical Treatment input Diesel (Fuel) (EKSWC/3NUSRP/GS/026).
3. The 3rd National Urban Water Sector
Reform Project (3NUWSRP) now invites sealed bidders from eligible and
qualified/bidders for the Procurement of the following:
Item No. Description/Identification Of Items Qty Bid Security Delivery Period Location (S)
1 Procurement of Critical Treatment Input Diesel (Fuel) (EKSWC/3NUSRP/GS/026). As specified in the Bidding Document Not less than 2.5% of Total Bid price 365day 3NUWSRP, Ado Ekiti
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB), a procedure specified in the Procurement Guideline: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credit, ad is open to all bidders from eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information for at the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 10:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
6. Qualification requirements include:
– Evidence of previous supply (sale) of similar goods for the last 5 years
– Audited Financial Statements for the last 3 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the d in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
– Evidence of Manufacturer’s authorization
– Evidence of VAT registration
A margin of preference for eligible national contractors shall not apply: Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
7. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee N25,00.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only or 20USD (Eighty US Dollars). The method of payment will be through Bank Draft in favour of 3rd National Urban water sector reform Project (3NUWSRP) Ado-Ekiti; the Bidding Documents will be collected by the representatives of the Bidder or by Courier services on request.
8. Bid must be delivered to the address below at or before 12:00 noon on October 03, 2019. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:00 noon on October 03, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Secretary s indicted in the table above in Naira or equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency
9. The address referred to above is:
THE PROJECT COORDINATOR
3RD NATIONAL URBAN WATER SECTOR REFORM PROJECT (2NUWSRP)
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT, 2ND FLOOR, MTN BUILDING 11,
IYIN ROAD, BESIDE CAPTAIN COOK EATERY, FAJUYI AEA, ADO EKITI
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 08033481573, 08023608243