PRIVATE SECTOR PARTNERSHIP IN RUNNING AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS PROCESSING FACTORIES IN EDO STATE UNDER THE EUTF-COMMUNITY BASED REINTEGRATION
International Organization For Migration | Nigeria (IOM) is seeking to partner with private firms with the relevant pedigree, preferably in agriculture processing and value chain, to provide the technical expertise, management and financial resources to support with running the operations of the various processing factories set-up under the EUTF community-based reintegration.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The criteria for selecting the firm, among others, are:
- Must operate in Nigeria with preference given to those who are within/near the following States: Edo Delta, Lagos,Abuja.
- Must be registered and certified by the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Must have been in operation for at least three (3) years;
- Must be a business development service provider;
- Evidence of consistent and sustained good financial performance;
- Management Team composition with a proven track record;
- Proven understanding of the Nigerian business environment and labor market structure;
- Experience in operating in agro-processing factories;
- Evidence of the existence of a proper governance structure;
- Evidence of the availability of adequate resources (human and financial) and capacity to manage this business;
- Evidence of consistent regulatory compliance;
METHOD OF APPLICATION
IOM invites experienced and interested private firms to submit an expression of interest along with a cover letter in support of their application addressed to IOM Lagos via email (IOMLagosTenders@iom.int) OR via hard copy to IOM Lagos Office at No.1 Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA, Lagos, Nigeria before 1st May 2019.
Each submission must include:
- Organizational profile and structure, including CVs and description of expertise involved in the running or management of the factory;
- Recently audited financial reports for 3 consecutive years;
- Projects (past and current) with short descriptions;
Download the Full Terms of Reference (TOR)