REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE SUPPLY OF GENERATORS, VEHICLES, LAPTOPS, INVERTERS, INVERTER BATTERIES, SOLAR PANELS AND INSTALLATION
Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families. The TMEC/RISE program is a newly- awarded 5-year, USAID-funded global HIV program that supports countries to achieve and maintain HIV epidemic control through provision of strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to improve prevention, HIV case finding and treatment programming.
In Nigeria, TMEC/RISE comprising of Jhpiego, ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City and others will support the Government of Nigeria to address barriers in HIV services among at-risk adult men, women and priority populations and to build capacity of local Implementing partners, continuously, leveraging data to successfully course correct and achieve and maintain epidemic control. This project aims to achieve and maintain the primary prevention and 95-95-95 goals that are critical to HIV epidemic control in Nigeria. The program will also support PEPFAR’s transition of HIV service delivery to local partners, advancing progress along the journey to self-reliance.
TIMEC/RISE Project under the USAID funding at Jhpiego Corporation would like to engage reputable and authorized dealers/distributors of the following services to apply accordingly for the categories below for delivery to these field offices: Uyo, Ogoja, Calabar, Mokwa, Minna and Yola:
1.0 REQUIRED EQUIPMENT/SERVICES:
(a) Supply of SUV, Mini-Bus and Pick up Van
(b) Supply of diesel generators with the following capacities (20-30KVA, 40-60KVA, 60- 80KVA, 80-100KVA and 100KVA and above)
(c) Supply of Laptops
(d) Supply of Inverters, Inverter Batteries, solar panels and installation Please send email request to email@example.com for full specification.
2.0 QUOTATION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR ALL CATEGORIES OF EQUIPMENT AND VEHICLE;
• Evidence that vendor is an official authorized/registered/preferred partner/dealer for brand of item to be supplied.
• Conditions and processes of after-sales services and maintenance.
• List of service centers across the nation and contact details
• Cost breakdown of each type, brand and model of equipment and vehicle including full specifications such as engine capacity, model, and year of manufacture etc.
• Lead-time for delivery of each item
• Quote validity period
• Payment terms
• Warranty Period
• Proof or license to offer required services as given by the appropriate regulatory body (if applicable).
• State cost of delivery and installation, separately for each of the items quoted to the following locations Minna, Calabar, Mokwa, Ogoja, Uyo and Yola.
3.0 CONTRACT DURATION
• At the completion/delivery and installation of the item(s) quoted.
All applicants should provide the following;
• Certificate of registration/incorporation, memorandum and articles of association and valid Tax Identification Number (TIN).
• Last three (3) years audited financial reports
• Company profile (briefly reflecting the core competencies, key management personnel and clearly stating the physical verifiable office address, mobile/telephone number and e-mail address).
• Minimum of three (3) reputable references active within the last three years for which same item had been delivered.
• Note that applicable government taxes will be deducted prior to making payments
5.0 DELIVERY ADDRESS
All bids (stating the specific category of items at the top right corner of the envelope) should be addressed, and delivered to;
The Procurement Committee
Jhpiego – an affiliate of John Hopkins University Plot 971, Reuben Okoya Crescent (Behind Pacesetters College) Wuye District, Abuja.
Vendors should ensure that bids are dropped into the tender box. They should ensure that they fill and sign-off the bid worksheet at the reception after submission
6.0 CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the submission of bids is at 4pm WAT on 20 August, 2019.