MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, JIGAWA STATE-
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDERING TO FEED STUDENTS AND PUPILS IN BOARDING PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
BLOCK B Q2, NEW SECRETARIAT COMPLEX, DUTSE
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDERING TO FEED STUDENTS AND PUPILS IN BOARDING PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
The Jigawa State Government represented by Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Dutse wishes to invite Interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience and requisite expertise to apply for the prequalification and subsequent tendering for feeding in boarding schools for 2018/2019 session across the state.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Feeding of Pupils/Students in boarding primary and secondary schools under the Jigawa State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Dutse.
Interested Contractors and Supplier must include the following documents in their submissions for it to be considered:
(1) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affair Commission (CAC);
(2) Evidence of tax payment for the last three (3) years;
(3) Registration with Jigawa State works registration Board;
(4) Audited accounts of the business for at least the last financial year.
(5) Evidence of similar contract such as in Hospital, Prision Yards etc, for minimum of two (2) years (supporting documents and references should be attached)
(6) VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance
(7) Evidence of financial capabilities/bank support
(8) Experience and technical qualifications of key personnel
(9) The Submission by a bidder should include sworn affidavit certified as follows:-
(a) That the document submitted are genuine and correct.
(b) That none of the Directors /partners of the company have been convicted by any court of law.
(c) That the firm/company is not bankrupt.
(d) That none of the officers of the procuring entity is former or present Director of the company.
(10) Bid validity
All bids should have a validity period of not less than ninety (90) days
(a) No alternative bid is allowed in the same lot.
(b) Any Contractor with an average Turnover of less than N10m should not apply.
(c) All expenses incurred as a result of preparation and submission of documents for this exercise shall be borne by the interested Company and is Non-refundable.
(d) No contractor is allowed to bid for more than 3 lots
Monday, 29th of April, 2019 by 12:0 noon.
Bidders are advised to pick the detailed and comprehensive bid document from the address below:
Office of the Director Planning Research and
Ministry of Education Science and Technology,
Block B, Q-2 1st Floor,
New Secretariat Complex, Dutse
DATE OF COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
All Contractors and Suppliers are required to pay a non-refundable tender fee of N25,000.00…naira per lot at the Account department and Collect tender documents at the PRS department, respectively.
DOCUMENTATION AND SUBMISSION
All completed bids should be spirally bound and submitted in Three (3) separate sealed envelopes, should consist of one (1) original and two (2) copies duly signed by the bidder’s executive representative. The envelope should be marked at the top left hand corner: pre-qualification and tender documents or LOT no….. Clearly Written on them, addressed and returned to the address below not later than Four (4) weeks from the date of this publication and should be accompanied with 2% bid security in bank draft addressed to
Hon. Commissioner MOEST
MOES & T Headquarters Tender Board
Block B, Q-2 1st Floor,
New Secretariat Complex, Dutse,
Director Planning Research and Statistics
THE AFFECTED SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN DIVIDED INTO 43 LOTS AS FOLLOWS:
|s/No||Lots||School||Current No of Students||Total|
|1||Lot 1||GGASS BABURA||1407||1407|
|2||Lot 2||G.C BIRNIN/KUDU||1696||1696|
|3||Lot 3||GSTC BIRNIN/KUDU||467||467|
|4||Lot 4||GGASS BIRNIWA||1231||1231|
|5||Lot 5||GUSCS DUTSE||2416||2416|
|6||Lot 6||SAIS BATARA DUTSE||621||621|
|7||Lot 7||GGSS GARKI||2309||2309|
|8||Lot 8||SSS LAUTAI GUMEL||761||761|
|9||Lot 9||GGUSS GWARAM||2254||2254|
|10||Lot 10||GUSS BASIRKA||882||882|
|11||Lot 11||GUSS FANTAI HADEJIA SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF HADEJIA||1572279||1851|
|12||Lot 12||GSTC HADEJIA||790||790|
|13||Lot 13||SAIS HADEJIA||1030||1030|
|14||Lot 14||GGSSS JAHUN||968||968|
|15||Lot 15||GSS AUJARA||1122||1122|
|16||Lot 16||SSS KAFIN HAUSA||940||940|
|17||Lot 17||GGASS KAUGAMA||1077||1077|
|18||Lot 18||GGUSS KAZAURE||920||920|
|19||Lot 19||GUSS MALAM MADORI||1380||1380|
|20||Lot 20||GUSS MAIGATARI||1762||1762|
|21||Lot 21||GUSS RINGIM||3378||3378|
|22||Lot 22||GUSS RONITSANGAYA SCH GWIWA||1319170||1444|
|23||Lot 23||GGCSS RONI||753||753|
|24||Lot 24||GGSS SULE TANKARKARTSANGAYA SCH SULE TANKARKAR||97060||1030|
|25||Lot 25||GGASS DANZOMO||1031||1031|
|26||Lot 26||GGSSS TAURA||1003||1003|
|27||Lot 27||GSTC KARKARNA||445||445|
|28||Lot 28||GJSSS GURI||433||433|
|29||Lot 29||JSSS KARKARNA||580||580|
|30||Lot 30||JSSS AUJARA||788||788|
|31||Lot 31||GJSSS MIGA||728||728|
|32||Lot 32||MBPS/JSS GUMELTSANGAYA SCH MAI’A DUWA||63260||692|
|33||Lot 33||MBPS/JSS BULANGU||639||639|
|34||Lot 34||MBPS/JSS GURITSANGAYA SCHOOL TURABU TSANGAYA SCHOOL BIRNIWA||55458 60||672|
|35||Lot 35||MBPS/JSS RINGIM||635||635|
|36||Lot 36||GSTC RINGIM||453||456|
|37||Lot 37||GGUSS MALAM MADORI||1703||1703|
|38||Lot 38||TSANGAYA SCHOOL GANTSA||209||209|
|39||Lot 39||BAMAINA ACADEMY||287||287|
|40||Lot 40||MBPS/JSS KAZAURE SCHOOL FOR INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY KAZAURE||59735||632|
|41||Lot 41||SSS KANYA BABBA||426||426|
|42||Lot 42||MBPS/JSS KILA||1233||1233|
|43||Lot 43||MBPS/JSS KUDAI||674||674|
(1) Supplies be made on monthly basis for the food stuff
(2) All items are to be supplied based on food order received from the school.
(3) All food items must be supplied to the respective schools at least 3 days to the commencement of feeding period except for perishables which will be supplied according to the need of the school.
(4) Failure of the contractor to supply adequate food items could lead to the termination of the contract.
(5) Proximity to the school will be an added advantage.
(6) Payment would be made monthly after supplies.
(7) Submission of pre-qualification is neither commitment nor an obligation to award the contract to any agent. Sealed envelopes will be received at the planning department, Ministry of Education Science and Technology until 12:00noon of the bid opening day. Bid opening would follow immediately after submission deadline at the Ministry’s conference hall on Monday 29 April, 2019.
The representatives of the bidders and the general public are invited to witness the public opening of the bid.
(8) Invitation for pre-qualification should not be construed as a commitment on the part the ministry nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever.
(9) Due diligence would be followed as all documents submitted would be verified, past executed works and contractor’s offices may be visited discrepancies found would disqualify the contractor.
(10) All enquiries are to be directed to the Director PRS, Jigawa State Ministry of education Science and Technology, Block B, Q2 New Secretariat Complex, Dutse, Jigawa State.
DIRECTOR PLANNING, RESEARCH AND STATISTICS
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.