ADVERTISEMENT FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDERING TO FEED STUDENTS AND PUPILS IN BOARDING PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
The Jigawa State Government represented by Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Dutse wishes to invite interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience and requisite expertise to apply for the prequalification and subsequent tendering for feeding in boarding school for 2018/2019 session across the state.
SCOPE OF WORK
Feeding of Pupils/Students in boarding primary and secondary schools under the Jigawa State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Dutse.
Interested Contractors and Suppliers must include the following documents in their submissions for it to be considered:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Tax payment for the last three (3) years.
- Registration with Jigawa State Works registration Board.
- Audited Accounts of the business for at least the last financial year.
- Evidence of similar contract such as in Hospital, Prison Yards, etc. for minimum of two (2) years (supporting documents and references should be attached).
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance
- Evidence of financial capabilities/bank support
- Experience and technical qualifications of key personnel.
- The submission by a bidder should include sworn affidavit certified as follows:
- That the document submitted are genuine and correct.
- That none of the Directors /partners of the company have been convicted by any court of law.
- That the firm/company is not bankrupt.
- That none of the officers of the procuring entity is former or present Director of the company.
10) Bid validity
All bids should have a validity period of not less than ninety (90) days.
- No alternative bid is allowed in the same Lot
- Any contractor with an average Turnover of less than N10m should not apply
- All expenses incurred as a result of preparation and submission of documents for this exercise shall be borne by the interested Company and is Non-refundable
- No contractor is allowed to bid for more than 3 Lots
Bidders are advised to pick the detailed and comprehensive bid document from the address below:
Office of the Director Planning Research and Statistics/Secretary MTB
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
Block B, Q-21stFloor,
New Secretariat Complex, Dutse
DATE OF COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
All Contractors and Suppliers are required to pay a non-refundable tender fee of N25,000.00….naira per Lot at the Account department and collect tender documents at the PRS department, respectively.
DOCUMENTATION AND SUBMISSION
All completed bids should be spirally bound and submitted in three (3) separate sealed envelopes, and each of these should consist of one (1) original and two (2) copies duly signed by the bidders’ executive representative. The envelopes should be marked at the top right hand corner: pre-qualification and tender documents or Lot No…..Clearly written on them, addressed and returned to the address below not later than four (4) weeks from the date of this publication and should be accompanied with 2% bid security in bank draft addressed to Hon. Commissioner MOEST.
MOES&T Headquarters Tender Board
Block B, Q-21stFloor,
New Secretariat Complex, Dutse.
Director Planning Research and Statistics.
THE AFFECTED SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN DIVIDED INTO 43 LOTS AS FOLLOWS:
SCHOOL: GGASS BABURA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1407
SCHOOL: G.C BIRNIN/KUDU
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1696
SCHOOL: GSTC BIRNIN/KUDU
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 467
SCHOOL: GGASS BIRNIWA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1231
SCHOOL: GUSCS DUTSE
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 2416
SCHOOL: SAIS BATARA DUTSE
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 621
SCHOOL: GGSS GARKI
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 2309
SCHOOL: SSS LAUTAI GUMEL
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 761
SCHOOL: GGUSS GWARAM
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 2254
SCHOOL: GUSS BASIRKA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 882
SCHOOL: GUSS FANTAI HADEJIA CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1572
SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF HADEJIA CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 279
SCHOOL: GSTC HADEJIA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 790
SCHOOL: SAIS HADEJIA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1030
SCHOOL: GGSSS JAHUN
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 968
SCHOOL: GSS AUJARA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1122
SCHOOL: SSS KAFIN HAUSA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 940
SCHOOL: GGASS KAUGAMA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1077
SCHOOL: GGUSS KAZAURE
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 920
SCHOOL: GUSS MALAM MADORI
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1380
SCHOOL: GUSS MAIGATARI
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1762
SCHOOL: GUSS RINGIM
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 3378
SCHOOL: GUSS RONI CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1319
TSANGAYA SCH GWIWA CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 170
SCHOOL: GGCSS RONI
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 753
SCHOOL: GGSS SULE TANKARKAR CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 970
TSANGAYA SCH SULE TANKARKAR CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 60
SCHOOL: GGASS DANZOMO
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1031
SCHOOL: GGSSS TAURA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1003
SCHOOL: GSTC KARKARNA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 445
SCHOOL: GJSSS GURI
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 433
SCHOOL: JSSS KARKARNA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 580
SCHOOL: JSSS AUJARA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 788
SCHOOL: GJSSS MIGA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 728
SCHOOL: MBPS/JSS GUMEL CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 632
TSANGAYA SCH MAI’ADUWA CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 60
SCHOOL: MBPS/JSS BULANGU
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 639
SCHOOL: MBPS/JSS GURI CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 554
TSANGAYA SCHOOL TURABU CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 58
TSANGAYA SCHOOL BIRNIWACURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 60
SCHOOL: MBPS/JSS RINGIM
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 635
SCHOOL: GSTC RINGIM
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 453
SCHOOL: GGUSS MALAM MADORI
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1703
SCHOOL: TSANGAYA SCHOOL GANTSA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 209
SCHOOL: BAMAINA ACADEMY
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 287
SCHOOL: MBPS/JSS KAZAURE CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 597
SCHOOL FOR INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY KAZAURE CURRENT NO. STUDENTS:35
SCHOOL: SSS KANYA BABBA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 426
SCHOOL: MBPS/JSS KILA
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 1233
SCHOOL: MBPS/JSS KUDAI
CURRENT NO. STUDENTS: 674
- Supplies be made on monthly basis for the food stuff
- All items are to be supplied based on food order received from the School
- All food items must be supplied to the respective schools at least 3 days to the commencement of feeding period except for perishables which will be supplied according to the need of the school
- Failure of the contractor to supply adequate food items could lead to the termination of the contract
- Proximity to the school will be an added advantage
- Payment would be made monthly after supplies
- Submission of pre-qualification is neither commitment nor an obligation to award the contract to any agent. Sealed envelopes will be received at the planning department, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology until 12:00 noon of the bid opening day. Bid opening would follow immediately after submission deadline at the Ministry’s conference hall on Monday 22ndApril, 2019.
- The representatives of the bidders and the general public are invited to witness the public opening of the bid.
- Invitation for pre-qualification should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Ministry nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever
- Due diligence would be followed as all documents submitted would be verified, past executed works and contractor’s offices may be visited, discrepancies found would disqualify the contractor
- All enquiries are to be directed to the Director PRS, Jigawa State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Block B, Q2 New Secretariat Complex, Dutse, Jigawa State.