THE JIGAWA STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
BLOCK B Q2, NEW SECRETARIAT COMPLEX, DUTSE
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDERING TO FEED STUDENTS AND PUPILS IN BOARDING PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
The Jigawa State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Dutse wishes to invite interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience and requisite expertise to apply for the prequalification and subsequent tendering for feeding in boarding schools for 2018/2019 session across the state.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Feeding of Pupils/Students in boarding primary and secondary schools under the Jigawa State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Dutse.
Interested Contractors and Suppliers must include the following documents in their submissions for it to be considered:
1. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affair Commission (CAC);
2. Evidence of tax payment for the last three (3) years;
3. Registration with Jigawa state Works registration Board.
4. Audited accounts of the business for at least the last financial year.
5. Evidence of similar contract such as in Hospital, Prison Yards etc, for minimum of two (2) years(supporting documents and references should be attached)
6. VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittance
7. Evidence of financial capabilities/ bank support
8. Experience and technical qualifications of key personnel
9. The Submission by a bidder should include sworn affidavit certified as follows:-
(a) That the document submitted are genuine and correct.
(b) That none of the Directors /partners of the company have been convicted by any court of law.
(c) That the firm/company is not bankrupt.
(d) That none of the officers of the procuring entity is former or present Director of the company.
(10) Bid validity
All bids should have a validity period of not less than ninety (90) days
(a) No alternative bid is allowed in the same lot.
(b) Any Contractor with an average Turnover of less than N 2m should not apply.
(c) All expenses incurred as a result of preparation and submission of documents for this exercise shall be borne by the interested Company and is Non refundable.
(d) No contractor is allowed to bid for more than 3 lots
Bidders are advised to pick the detailed and comprehensive bid document from the address below:
Office of the Director Planning Research and Statistics/Secretary MTB
Ministry of Education Science and Technology,
Block B, Q-2 1st Floor,
New Secretariat Complex, Dutse
DATE OF COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
All Contractors and Suppliers are required to pay a non-refundable tender fee of N25, 000.00….naira per lot at the Account department and Collect tender documents at the PRS department, respectively.
DOCUMENTATION AND SUBMISSION
All completed bids should be spirally bound and submitted in Three (3) separate sealed envelopes, and each of these should consist of one (1) original and two (2) copies duly signed by the bidder’s executive representative. The envelopes should be marked at the top left-hand corner: pre-qualification and tender documents or LOT no…….Clearly written on them, addressed and returned to the address below not later than (13, August 2019) Four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
MOES&T Headquarters Tender Board
Block B,Q-2 1st Floor,
New Secretariat Complex, Dutse.
Director Planning Research and Statistics
THE AFFECTED SCHOOLS HAVE BEEN DIVIDED INTO 43 LOTS AS FOLLOWS:
|S/N||LOTS||SCHOOL||CURRENT NO STUDENTS||TOTAL|
|1||LOT 1||GGASS BABURA||1407||1407|
|2||LOT 2||G.C BIRNIN/KUDU GSTC BIRNIN/KUDU||1696||1696|
|4||LOT 4||GGASS BIRNIWA||1231||1231|
|5||LOT 5||GUSCS DUTSE||2416||2416|
|6||LOT 6||SAIS BATARA DUTSE||621||621|
|7||LOT 7||GGSS GARKI||2309||2309|
|8||LOT 8||SSS LAUTAI GUMEL||761||761|
|9||LOT 9||GGUSS GWARAM||2254||2254|
|10||LOT 10||GUSS FANTAI HADEJIA SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF||1572||1851|
|15||LOT15||SSS KAFIN HAUSA||940||940|
|18||LOT18||GUSS MALAM MADORI||1380||1380|
|19||LOT 19||GUSS MAIGATARI||1762||1762|
|21||LOT21||GUSS RONI TSANGAYA SCH||1319|
|23||LOT23||GGSS SULE TANKARKAR||970|
|TSANGAYA SCH SULE TANKARKAR||60||1030|
|25||LOT 25||GSTC KARKARNA||445||445|
|TSANGAYA SCH MAl’AWJWA||60|
|TSANGAYA SCHOOL TURABU||58||672|
|TSANGAYA SCHOOL BIRNIWA||60|
|35||LOT35||GGUSS MALAM MADORI||1703||1703|
|36||LOT36||TSANGAYA SCHOOL GANTSA||209||209|
|37||LOT37||SSS KANYA BABBA||426||426|
1. Supplies be made on monthly basis for the food stuff
2. All items are to be supplied based on food order received from the school.
3. All food items must be supplied to the respective schools at least 3 days to the commencement of feeding period except for perishables which will be supplied according to the need of the school.
4. Failure of the contractor to supply adequate food items could lead to the termination of the contract.
5. Proximity to the school will be an added advantage.
6. Payment would be made monthly after supplies.
7. Submission of pre-qualification is neither commitment nor an obligation to award the contract to any agent. Sealed envelopes will be received at the planning department, Ministry of Education Science and Technology until 12:00noon of the bid opening day. Bid opening would follow immediately after submission deadline at the Ministry’s conference hall on Tuesday 13th August, 2019 by 1:00 pm. The representatives of the bidders and the general public are invited to witness the public opening of the bid.
8. Invitation for pre-qualification should not be construed as a commitment on the part the ministry nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever.
9. Due diligence would be followed as all documents submitted would be verified ,past executed works and contractor’s offices may be visited, discrepancies found would disqualify the contractor.
10. All enquiries are to be directed to the Director PRS, Jigawa State Ministry of education Science and Technology, Block B, Q2 New Secretariat Complex, Dutse, Jigawa State.
Director Planning, Research and Statistics
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology