Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness
Support Programme (IFAD-CASP)
State Support Office
Loan No.: 2000000726
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Issuance Date: 5th February, 2019
Loan No.: 2000000726
Contract Title: Procurement of Power Tillers
Reference No.: CASP/JGSSO/NCB-002/2018
The Federal Government Nigeria has received a loan from the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) toward the cost of the Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness Support Programme (CASP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the contract for the Purchase of Power Tillers. The Jigawa State Support Office (SSO-CASP) now invites sealed from eligible and qualified Contractors for the Supply of Power Tillers in the following areas:
Description of Goods: Power Tillers
Quantity: 25 No.
Locations: Jigawa State Support Office, and Agribusiness Support Programme, Jigawa State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (JARDA HQ) 2 Kiyawa Road, P.M.B. 7024, Dutse, Jigawa State, Nigeria.
Bid Security: 2.5%
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the IFAD Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Jigawa State Support Office, Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness Support Programme No.2 Kiyawa Road, JARDA H/Q, P.M.B. 7024, Dutse, Jigawa State, Nigeria and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 9:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday from 5th February, 2019 – 5th March, 2019.
- Qualification Requirements include:
• Detail Company Profile, Certificate of Incorporation, Evidence of VAT Registration
• Tax Clearance for 2015, 2016 and 2017, Company Audited Account for the last three years 2015, 2016 and 2017
• PENCOM Compliance Certificate in line with Pension Reform Act 2011 as amended
• ITF and NSITF Compliance Certificate Registration for Categorization and Classification in the BPP’s
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non- refundable fee of N10,000.00. The method of payment is cash and the Bidding Documents will be physically collected by the bidder after payment.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 5th March, 2019, 11:00am. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 5th March, 2019, 11:00am. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 2.5% of contract amount in Naira
- The address referred to above is Jigawa State Support Office, Climate Change Adaptation and Agribusiness Support Programme (IFAD-CASP), No.2 Kiyawa Road, JARDA Headquarters, P.M.B. 7024, Dutse, Jigawa State, Nigeria, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Signed: State Programme Officer