JIGAWA STATE GOVERNMENT
STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD
NO. 3 OLUSEGUN OBASANJO WAY, DUTSE, JIGAWA STATE
This is to inform the general public that Jigawa State Government, through the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Dutse, is awarding contract of Constituency Projects First Quarter 2019 for Construction of 2 classroom Islamiyya Blocks (62nos.) and Construction of Toilet Block (1no.) in 2 constituencies under Lots 1-21 across the State.
The eligible bidders who are willing to buy tender for construction of 62nos, blocks of 2 classrooms and 1no. block of toilet lots 1-21, must fulfill the following:
- Evidence of Incorporation/business name registration
- Certified true copies of Memorandum and Article of Association
- Registration with State Works registration Board
- Company Audited Account for last one year
- Task Clearance for last three years
- Evidence of financial capacity and banking support
- Technical qualification and experience of key personnel
- Evidence of similar projects executed (at least three)
- List of equipment and technical capacity
- Annual turnover
- VAT registration and evidence of past remittance
- Evidence of citizenship (individual /corporate) of Jigawa State
- Alternative Bids are not permitted
- Bids should be submitted in sealed envelopes to be delivered by hand or registered mail, in not less than 14 days of this advert to the address below.
- All Bids should be addressed to the Secretary Tender Committee, State Universal Basic Education Board, No.3, Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Dutse, Jigawa State.
- Note that Bid opening shall be performed on Wednesday 20th March 2019 by 12:00 noon, at SUBEB Conference Room, Dutse, Jigawa State in presence of bidders or their representatives.
- The Universal Basic Education Board reserved the right to reject last submission
- A complete set of bidding documents is in English and may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of written application to the address below and upon payment of non-refundable fee of twenty thousand naira only (N20,000.00)
- Financial Bids will not be assessed for failure to meet technical requirement
- No objection letters to bids in Jigawa State from the Due Process and Project Monitoring Bureau.
A sworn Affidavit certifying as follows:
- That the document submitted for the prequalification exercises are not only genuine but correct
- That none of the Directors of the company has been convicted by any court of law
- That none of the officers of the State Universal Basic Education Board is a present or former Director of the Company.
GARBA G. MAKAMA
DIRECTOR PLANNING RESEARCH AND STATISTICS
SECRETARY TENDER BOARD