THE GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE
KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/INVITATION TO PREQUALIFY FOR PROJECTS UNDER 2019 APPROPRIATION
The Kaduna State Government, through the Kaduna State University, intends to execute some Projects under 2019 Appropriation as follows:
|1||Construction of Access Road and Internal Road Network|
|2||Construction of Common Rooms and Fence for Male & Female Hostels|
|3||Construction and Furnishing of Faculty of Law and Department (Phase I)|
|4||Construction of Twin Lecture Theatre for Faculty of Law (Phase I)|
|5||Construction and Furnishing of Faculty of Education (Phase I)|
|6||Construction of Twin Lecture Theatre for Faculty of Education (Phase I)|
|7||Construction & Furnishing of Faculty of Engineering (Phase I)|
|8||Construction of Twin Lecture Theatre for Faculty of Engineering (Phase I)|
|9||Procurement of Student Beds, Mattresses, Tables & Chairs|
|10||Purchase of 4No. Oﬃcial Vehicles for Principal Oﬃcers|
|11||Supply and Installation of Automatic Dry Sprinkler Aerosol Fire Suppression & Extinguishing Devices|
In compliance with the provisions of the Kaduna State Public Procurement Law section 35(7) (a-f) and section 44, the University hereby invites reputable, interested and competent Companies to purchase bidding documents and submit pre-qualification documents for the Lot(s) of interest.
The scope of works comprises all items outlined in the bidding documents (Bills of Quantities or Engineering Measurements and Evaluations) for each of the Lots.
2.0 PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS.
a. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS Bidders are to provide the following documents:
- Certificate of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Evidence of Registration with the Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority.
- Evidence of Current Registration of Business Premises in Kaduna State.
- Company Audited Accounts for 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificates for 2016, 2017 and 2018;
- Evidence of VAT Registration
- Evidence of similar jobs completed/current in the last five years (attach copies of award letters and certificate of practical completion)
- Evidence of key technical personnel (provide evidence of their qualifications and registration with appropriate professional bodies)
- Evidence of equipment and technology available for the works, with evidence of ownership or hire
- Verifiable evidence of financial capability.
The pre-qualification document shall be arranged in this particular order, paginated and signed on each page by an authorized representative of the company
Additional information to be provided includes:
· Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of KASU or KADPPA is a former or present director, shareholder or has pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that information presented on its bid is true and correct in all respects;
· A Sworn Affidavit that no partner/ director has been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction for any criminal offence related to fraudulent or corrupt practices or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter and that all the required documents are GENUINE and up to DATE
3.0 PURCHASE/COLLECTION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS Interested bidders may purchase the Financial Bid Documents(FBD), from the office of the Deputy Director, Procurement, Kaduna State University, upon the presentation of either certified bank draft or payment teller for Bidding Document fee evidencing payment to the Kaduna State Government (BANK NAME: FCMB, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1221267130).
|S/No||LOT No.||NON- REFUNDABLE FEE FOR BIDDING DOCUMENT|
4.0 SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
a. The submission of Bidding Documents (Technical and Financial) must be made in four copies.
b. The Technical and Financial documents must be inserted and sealed in separate envelopes, each clearly marked and identified on the envelope as ‘Technical Submission for ‘(Title of Lot)’ and ‘Financial Submission for ‘(Title of Lot)”.
c. The originals and two copies of the Technical and Financial bid documents shall be placed in a large outer envelope which shall be marked outside ‘Technical& Financial Submission for ‘(Title of Lot)’.
d. The large envelope shall be dropped into the Tender Box. The last set of copies of the Technical and Financial Bid documents shall be marked in addition at the top right-hand side as ‘Control Copy’ and inserted in the ‘Control Box’. These shall be addressed to:
e. Failure to comply with this requirement of separate and sealed envelopes for Technical and Financial Documents shall lead to outright disqualification. th
f . The submission shall be made not later than 9:00am, on Tuesday, 5 November 2019.
Kaduna State University,
Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna State.
5.0 OPENING OF BIDS
The Technical and Financial Submission only shall be opened immediately in the presence of representatives of the respondent the companies, after the close of submissions, by 11am on Tuesday, 5 November 2019 at:.
The Senate Chamber,
Kaduna State University, Kaduna.
6.0 GENERAL NOTICE
a. Only bids that meet the pre-qualification requirements and are found capable of executing the project(s) shall be considered.
b. Evidence of purchase of bid should be placed in the Technical Bid Documents
c. All Bids shall be submitted in the English Language.
d. The currency of the Financial Bids shall be in Naira
e. Submissions through Email or Fax will not be accepted.
f. This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Kaduna State to any Contractor or Company, nor shall it entitle any Firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity
g. Late submissions shall be rejected.