SPECIFICATION PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
KADUNA STATE WATER COOPERATION
ZARIA WATER SUPPLY EXPANSION AND SANITATION PROJECT
SUPPLY OF 900 METRIC TONS OF ALUMINUM SULPHATE (ALUM)
DATE: 19TH JUNE, 2019
PROJECT ID NO: P-NG-E00-005
LOAN NO: 2100150026597
1. This Invitation for bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB Online AfDB84-818/12, issue No. 818 of 16th March, 2012 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received Financing form the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Zaria Water Supply Expansion and Sanitation Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Supply of 900 Metric Tons of Aluminum Sulphate (Alum)
3. The Kaduna State Water Board now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply of 900 Metric Tons of Aluminum Sulphate (Alum).
4. Interested Eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office address below.
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NGN10,000.00 All payments must be made into the following account:
Name: Zaria Water Supply Expansion and Sanitation Project
Naira Account No: 0928835239
SORT Code: 214112111
6. The provision in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods
7. Bids must be delivered to the office address below on or before 12: Noon on 10th July 2019 and must be accompanied by a bid security in form of Bank Guaranty of the amount of Two Million Naira (N2, 000, 00.00) only.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders representative who choose to attend at 1:00pm on 10th July, 2019 at the Conference Room, Kaduna State Water Cooperation, Olusegun Obasanjo House, State Secretariat Annex, Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna, Nigeria
The Managing Director
Kaduna State Water Corporation
Olusegun Obasanjo House
State Secretariat Annex
Yakubu Gowon Way
P.M.B. 2133, Kaduna, Nigeria
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com