KOGI STATE MINISTRY FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND CHIEFTAINCY AFFAIRS, LOKOJA-
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR EXECUTION OF PROJECTS
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Ministry for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Lokoja, Kogi State wishes to invite interested, qualified and competent contractors/firms with relevant experience to tender for the following jobs/lots.
|Lot 1||Supply and Installation of conference table, chairs and microphone.|
|Lot 2||Renovation of the Ministry’s building.|
|Lot 3||Landscaping of the Ministry.|
|Lot 4||Supply of Utility vehicles.|
|Lot 5||Consultancy services.|
|Lot 6||Supply of office equipments (computers, printers, paper shredding machine, etc.).|
|Lot 7||Supply of Stationeries.|
(1) Current certificate with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) (Photocopy).
(2) Evidence of tax clearance certificate for the last three years 2016, 2017, 2018.
(3) Evidence of similar jobs executed (if any).
(4) Company profile indicating personnel, equipment and professionalism.
(5) Evidence of registration with state Ministry of Works.
(6) Evidence of registration with the Ministry.
(7) Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
(8) VAT registration and evidence of remittance.
(9) All interest companies/firm and request to pay Non-Refundable Tender fees of N20,000 Revenue to the Kogi State Internal Service Lokoja.
(10) Opening of bid will be at expiration of two (2) weeks from the date of this publication, (26 June, 2019).
All documents relative to the above lots must reach the ministry not later than two (2) weeks from the date of publication(26 June, 2019) and addressed to.
Ministerial Tender Board,
Ministerial Tender Government and Chieftaincy Affairs Lokoja.
Note: The Tender Board is neither committed non obliged to accept the lowest tender.