LAFARGE AFRICA PLC
INVITATION TO TENDER: PROVISION OF CIVIL ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION SERVICES.
LAFARGE AFRICA PLC Invites Interested and pre-qualified companies for this tender opportunity for the provision of Engineering Services under its proposed Engineering Services Agreement /Contract. The proposed contract shall be awarded for a two (2) year primary term and an optional 1-year extension.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Road maintenance Palliative work
• Road construction – Flexible and rigid pavement
• Storm Water drainage system
MANDATORY TENDER REQUIREMENTS
• Full details of company profile accompanied with details of ownership.
• Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Memorandum and Articles of Association
• Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3), years.
• Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
• The Construction Company must be able to mobilize to Akwa-Ibom State or Rivers State.
• Experience as a prime contractor on at least 3 (three) projects of similar nature and complexity comparable to the work under consideration within the last three (3) years (copies of letters of award/certificates of completion to be attached).
• Evidence that the Contractor has the requisite plants and equipment to execute project of this nature and complexity including Asphalt and Quarry Plants in the geographical zone of the project.
• Organizational Structure showing personnel with good knowledge-base in procurement and installation of furniture
• Name, Curriculum Vitae, Academic Certificates and Professional Certificates of the principal officers of the company.
Email requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Company’s current audited financial reports for the last three (3) years stamped and signed by a registered Chartered Accountant Firm
• Bank reference from a reputable bank
• Note that a 10% technical retention fee is retained for a period of 12 month starting the final joint inspection on site report date.
Deadline for expression of Interest is 14 days from the date of newspapers publication (30 July, 2019).