LAGOS ISLAND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
LAGOS ISLAND EAST LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA, 42, BROAD STREET, LAGOS ISLAND, LAGOS
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION/REQUEST OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
As part of the effort to give back to the community dividend of democracy for provision of social amenities for the benefit of the citizens and general public, the Lagos Island East L.C.D.A hereby invites qualified consultants, contractors and service providers for the execution of the listed projects/services.
2.0 CATEGORY A: WORKS;
|Lot 1||Provision for street light/electrification|
|Lot 2||Construction of new roads|
|Lot 3||Rehabilitation/Surfacing of roads|
|Lot 4||Provision of water boreholes|
|Lot 5||Construction/Rehabilitation of drainage|
|Lot 6||Construction/Rehabilitation of Culverts|
|Lot 7||Upgrading of public cemetery|
|Lot 8||Construction of public toilets|
|Lot 9||Regeneration of parks/roundabouts|
|Lot 10||Construction of markets|
|Lot 11||Construction of council secretariat|
|Lot 12||Rehabilitation of schools|
3.0 CATEGORY B: GOODS:
|Lot 13||Office furniture and equipment|
|Lot 14||Procurement of vehicles|
|Lot 15||Supply of Computers and Accessories|
|Lot 16||Supply of school uniforms and exercise books|
|Lot 17||Provision of Health equipment|
|Lot 18||Provision of Library equipment|
|Lot 19||Procurement of Environmental and Waste Management equipment|
|Lot 20||Supply of Vocational equipment|
|Lot 21||Catering Services/Event Planner|
4.0 CATEGORY C: SERVICES;
|Lot 22||Desilting of drainages|
|Lot 23||Environmental Services and Waste Management|
|Lot 24||Training and Manpower development|
|Lot 25||Maintenance of parks and garden|
(1) Covering letter duly signed by the company’s authorized signatory indicating the area of specialization
(2) Certificate of incorporation/Registration with (CAC) Corporate Affairs Commission
(3) Company’s audited accounts for 2016, 2017 and 2018
(4) Copy of company’s Tax clearance for the last 3 years
(5) Performance bond from a reputable financial institution
(6) Evidence of Registration with Lagos State public procurement Agency
(7) Evidence of Technical and Financial capability to execute the project
(8) Evidence of previous job done for the government
(9) Radio and Television license receipt (current year)
(1) EOI/Pre-qualification submission must be in English only and clear about area(s) of interest and competence of each category.
(2) Interested applicants must note that the Lagos Island East Local Council Development Area reserves the right to verify claims made in Pre-qualification documents submitted by them at any level.
(3) This Pre-qualification exercise shall not be constructed as a commitment on the part of the Lagos Island East LC.D.A to award any contract
(4) The cost of this exercise will be sole responsibility of the interested party (ies) to this invitation.
(5) Interested eligible applicant may obtain further information at the procurement office at Lagos Island East L.C.D.A secretariat or call 08103211572 with a non-refundable fee N20,000 for bidding documents.
SUBMISSION OF EOI/QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Application must be enclosed in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
Lagos Island East Local Council Development Area, The secretariat, 42, Broad street, Lagos.
And delivered at the Procurement Office on or before 12:00noon Monday 19 August, 2019.
I.F USMAN (MRS)
LAGOS ISLAND EAST L.C.D.A.