LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
GRANT MANAGEMENT UNIT
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB)
LSMOH-GF TB GRANT X-RAY VANS AND MOBILE PORTABLE X-RAY MACHINES
Deadline: Tuesday 30th April 2019
Tuberculosis (TB) Control in Lagos State has the key challenge of low case detection. The Lagos State Ministry of Health with support from the Global Fund in its quest to significantly improve the case detection rate of the disease in the State and scale-up TB services in both private and public facilities, is hereby seeking bids for X-ray Vans and mobile portable x-ray machines. This effort is geared towards addressing the TB disease burden in the State as a component of the LSMOH-GF TB/HIV/RSSH Grant.
2.0 This International Competitive Bidding (NCB) process as specified by the State Procurement Guidelines is open to all bidders from eligible countries as defined in the Guidelines – www.lagosppa.gov.ng
The Mobile X-ray Van and the portable X-ray Machines are listed below;
|1||Pre-Fabricated Mobile X- ray Van||3||· 6 METER TRUCK BASED CLINIC WITH X-RAY ROOM AND RADIOGRAPHER CONTROL ROOM/LAB ROOM.· Dimensions and specification of the with appropriate and sufficient power requirements.· FURNITURE, MEDICAL IT AND HEALTHCARE EQUIPMENT PER MOBILE CLINIC.– Compartmentalization of Units and contents therein– Definition of Power generating set– Applicable software with accompanying gadgets -CAD4TB)|
|2||Stationary X-ray Units||18||· Seamless dismantle/ assemblage of units Photographic resolution· Applicable software –CAD4TB|
3.0 QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FROM INTERESTED PARTIES
• Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association.
• Company profile and organizational structure with full name of organization and contact person, postal address, telephone/fax numbers, and e-mail addresses.
• Evidence of company tax clearance for the most recent /last 3 years (2015-2017 or 2016-2018)
• Audited financial statements of the company for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017
• Evidence of available financing and/or access to credit line
• Must be a manufacturer, assembly plant, major distributors or representative of the manufacturer/distributor of such equipment with manufacturer’s authorization.
• Evidence of relevant previous experience in supply of such x-ray van for use in Zero TB cities and the operationalization thereof.
• For bidders outside Nigeria, evidence of local alfiliate/representative of not less than 2years affiliation/representation may be required for bond and financial security administration processes.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
(4.1) A complete set of bidding documents in
obtained for each of the lots on request from
Procurement Office, Block 4, Room 313. The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja.
(4.2) The Bidder shall:
• Enclose the original in one (1) envelope and all the copies of Bid in another envelope, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and -COPY.”
• The two (2) envelopes shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope.
• The inner and outer envelopes shall bear the name and address of the Bidder.
• The outer envelope shall be clearly marked “IFB -Supply of X-ray Vans and Mobile portable X-rays” with the lot number clearly indicated on the outer envelope.
(4.3) All bids should be accompanied
from a reputable bank.
(4.4) Bids should be delivered to the
(4.5) Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder or bidder’s representative who chose to come to the conference room of the Ministry of Health at 12:00noon on Tuesday 30
5.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Please note that the submission of these documents in response to this invitation shall not entitle any of the interested parties any claims against LASO/ LSMOH/ Global Fund.
• All costs incurred by respondents as a result of this invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be for the respondent’s account only.
• Samples of items to be supplied may be requested for sighting from recommended contractors before contract award.
• All request for clarifications should be directed to the Procurement and Supply chain Manager via email email@example.com on or before 12:00 noon on Tuesday 16 April, 2019.
NB: Successful bidder shall be required to register with Lagos Public Procurement Agency (PPA) on notification.
MINISTRY OF HEALTH