LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
LAGOS STATE URBAN RENEWAL AGENCY
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/ PRE-QUALIFICATION OF DEVELOPERS FOR REDEVELOPMENT OF LASURA PROPERTY AT 35/37, MARTINS STREET LAGOS ISLAND, LAGOS
Lagos State Urban Renewal Agency recently carried out a reconnaissance survey on a property located at 35/37, Martins Street, Lagos-Island, Lagos and the title search at the Lands Registry revealed that the property falls within the Lagos Central Planning Scheme Notice No. 347 of 1951 in the official Gazette of the Nigeria Government. The scheme was approved by the Governor of Nigeria in Council; vide Legal Notice No. 3 of 1952. Further investigation was carried out and it has been proven not to have been part of the list of exempted properties that would not be acquired by the State Government under the Lagos Central Planning Scheme, Notice No. 347 of 1951.
The Objective is to invite prospective developers to partner with LASURA to bid for the adequate renovation, repair and remodeling of the properties.
1. Emergency renovation of the Lagos State Urban Renewal property situated at No. 35/37, Martins Street, Lagos-Island, Lagos.
GUIDING CRITERIA FOR SELECTION: Prospective applicants are requested to make submissions that demonstrate capacity and capability to undertake this assignment, detailing the following information as basis for shortlisting/prequalification. The prospective bidder may be a single entity or consortium or individual developer.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Article of Association.
2. Detailed Company profile containing experience with minimum of five (5) years on related assignments. This information should include company background with brochures and areas of expertise.
3. Evidence of similar projects executed (work completion certificates) as well as adequate resources to carry out the assignment.
4. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past consecutive 3 years (2016-2018)
5. Evidence of registration as a contractor with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.
6. Annual Turnover and audited statements of account for the past three(3) consecutive years (20162018)
7. For Joint Ventures (JV) to include Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) indicating the responsibility and duties of the individual firms constituting the JV.
8. Evidence of financial capability. 9. Evidence of three (3) years development levy.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Submission must be in English Language only, in three copies (one original and two copies) sealed in an envelope already marked ‘’Submission for Works’’ and dropped at the address below.
- The invitation for pre-qualification shall not be construed to be commitment on the part of the Agency for contract award nor shall it entitle the tenderer to make any claims whatever and seek indemnity from the Agency by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same address from 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday (except public holidays).
- Submission must be delivered to the same address on or before 1st November, 2019.
- Only shortlisted qualified applicants will be contacted.
CONTACT INFORMATION The submission should be addressed to:
The General Manager,
Lagos State Urban Renewal Agency,
Off Oba Akinjobi Way, Old Secretariat, Ikeja.
SIGNED GENERAL MANAGER