Lagos University Teaching Hospital LUTH: Expression of Interest and Invitation to Tender for the Upgrade and Outsourcing of The Filling Station Facilities Within the Hospital Premises
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba intends to upgrade and outsource the filling station facilities within the Hospital premises. Experienced and competent contractors/consultants are hereby invited to submit Technical and Financial Bids for the upgrade and outsourcing of the filling station facilities within the Hospital premises:
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and Form CAC7.
- Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017) valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Registration with Nigeria Petroleum Exchange (NIPEX).
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/6/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- that the company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company’s ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016, 2017).
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the Projects.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the Assistant Director, Procurement, 208, 2nd Floor Administrative Block on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital’s Remita account in any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to
THE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, IDI-ARABA and clearly marked with (upgrade and outsourcing of the filling station facilities).
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender provided in the office of the Head, Procurement Division not later than 12:00 noon Thursday 9th May, 2019.
The Technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12.00 noon Thursday 9th May, 2019 in the Old Board Room, LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, IDI-ARABA in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of Assistant Director, Procurement, 208, 2nd Floor Administrative Block,as the Hospital will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Assistant Director, Procurement on e-mail address:[email protected]
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than one (1) Lot.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of un-successful bidders will be returned unopened.
- The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, PROCUREMENT
FOR: CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR