MANAGEMENT SCIENCE FOR HEALTH – MSH
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION TO SUPPLY FOUR (4) SPORTS UTILITY VEHICLES (SUVs)
MANAGEMENT SCIENCE FOR HEALTH (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, and uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policymakers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, non-governmental organizations, the privates sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV &AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable disease such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investigating in health systems innovations, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound publication health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
The management Science for Health (MSH) Abuja Country is requesting accredited vehicle dealers to submit a quotation for the supply of four (4) Sports Utility Vehicles
A. QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Please read this section carefully and ensure that the entire requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw references regarding missing or incomplete information. The submission of incomplete information may result to rejection of proposal.
Submission should be comprehensive and address all requirements as stated below in chronological order:
1. Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization, organogram and CVs of staff
2. Evidence of valid and active company registration (i.e. Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission, Form CAC7 and CAC2)
3. Evidence of payment of tax (tax clearance certificate) for the three years
4. Audited financial statements for the last three years
5. Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past related to the EOI number/category of supply/commercial service you are making submission for (including copies for job order/contracts, signed delivery notes, invoice and goods receipt note/job completion certificate (where applicable)
6. Recommendation Letter from three reputable organizations attesting to satisfactory performance in similar supply or service provided. (This must be a consistent with the document in 5 above)
7. Contact person, email address and phone number should be provided on the recommendation
8. Accredited vehicle Dealership or Distribution Certificate
B. OBTAINING THE REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS DOCUMENT
The request for quotation document can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject – request for Quotation for the supply of four SUVs to MSH Office, Abuja
All documents including the quotations must be received at the designated location NOT LATER THAN 2:00PM (Nigeria Time) August 2, 2019 in a sealed envelope and must be duly registered in the bid registrar before dropping in the box.
Vendors must clearly mark their submission with their submission envelopes with the title: Quotation for the supply of four SUVs to MSH Office, Abuja MSH staff will be available to respond to any clarification/questions from the date of this publication through 5:00PM (Nigeria Time) July 30, 2019 via firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions should be addressed to:
The Project Director
Management Sciences for Health (MSH),
8 Sekete Close, off Kampala Street
Off Cairo Street, off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja
This advert is non-binding and in no way obligates MSH to award any contract.
MSH reserves the right to make an award afterwards in whole or in part, or not to make an award, in accordance with the best interest of MSH. Film commitment to purchase is not established until a written order/contract is issued by MSH to potential successful companies in subsequent procurement governed by MSH Procurement Policy and Procedures.
If any potential vendors responding to this advert are found to have offered anything of value to any member of MSH staff, they will be disqualified from participation in this vendor registration exercise and may be disqualified for any future procurement with MSH. MSH staffs are instructed not to request or accept anything of value from vendors. If an MSH representatives request from you any kind of incentive payment or other gift please report it to the following email address: email@example.com