MARIE STOPES INTERNATIONAL
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
CATEGORY OF ITEMS: FORENSIC AUDIT AND INVESTIGATIVE FIRM
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF EOI: 21/08/2019
Marie Stopes International (MSION) is inviting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from eligible forensic audit and investigation firms and organizations in respect of the provision of the below-listed services:
(1) Advise management on effective fraud and corruption risk management.
(2) Examine and evaluate processes and systems to identify vulnerabilities and their root causes. Recommend controls and solutions to mitigate identified risks.
(3) Conduct investigations by designing an effective investigation strategy, developing the investigation plan and carrying out the investigation.
(4) Compile and analyse facts to formulate, substantiate and/or critique financial and non-financial calculations, theories, claims, or conclusions and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
(5) Apply analytic techniques to prevent, detect, monitor or investigate potentially improper transactions, events or patterns of behaviour related to misconduct, fraud and non-compliance issues.
(6) Create expert witness reports to quantify losses, and work with law enforcement agencies where required.
(7) Document investigation outcomes in the form of comprehensive investigation reports.
(8) Other related services.
Submission of Bid
Corporate Capability (copies of CAC registration documents including a certificate of incorporation, tax clearance for the last three years, profile of the firm/organisation shall be made to: Marie Stopes International Organisation, Plot 59 Anthony Enahoro Street, off Okonjo-Iweala Road, Utako District, FCT, Abuja, Nigeria
This REOI is addressed to forensic audit and investigative firms with the following qualifications:
(a) Must demonstrate extensive experience of forensic accounting and investigations in a complex environment, especially as tenable under the Nigerian legal system.
(b) Have an In-depth understanding of fraud risks and approaches to managing fraud risk in complex environments.
(c) Must have a recognized and accredited professional accountancy, audit and-forensic certification.
(d) Experience in database programs, advanced data/statistical analysis tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, Alteryx, Attivio, Palantir, SPSS.
(e) Must an understanding of current forensic technology (e.g. Relativity; Brainspace; NUIX; etc.)
(f) Must have experience working with international Organisations, Nongovernmental Organisation etc.
(g) Must be pro-choice.
For support and guidance on sexual reproductive health and family planning, contact us on: 2225(Charges Apply), 08000022252 (Toll-Free), 09080022252 (WhatsApp/SMS)
FOR MARIE STOPES INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION NIGERIA