MARIE STOPES NIGERIA
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
SUBJECT: DISPOSAL OF CAPITAL ASSET
DATE OF THE REOI: 7/11/2019
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF EOI: 21/11/2019
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS
Marie Stopes International (MSI) international non-governmental organization based in London, operating in over 37 countries to provide safe motherhood and child spacing support services. Thus, enabling men and women to have children by choice, not chance. The Nigerian Federal Ministry of Health invited MSI to work in Nigerian in 2009. Thus, birthing Maria Stopes International Organization Nigeria (MSION) an organization fully registered with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria.
MSION is inviting Expression of Interest (EOIs) from interested individuals or companies to bid for purchase of Assets for disposal as listed below;
|Lot 1||59 AnthonyEnahoro Street, OffNgozi Okonjo-iwealaWay, Utako, FCTAbuja, Nigeria||Toyota Hilux 2012 Model||AHTFX22G508015092||25-jun-12||7|
|Lot 2||Toyota Hilux2012 Model||AHTFX22GXO8015119||25-jun-12||7|
|Lot 3||Toyota Hilux2012 Model||AHTEXI2G309506759||25-jun-12||7|
|Lot 4||Toyota Hilux2013 Model||AHTEX12G609507159||30-may-13||6|
|Lot 5||Toyota Hilux-2012 Model||AHTEX126009500220||7-may-12||7|
|Lot 6||Toyota Hilux-2012 Model||AHTEX226208014403||27-Apr-12||7|
|Lot 7||40 KVA Milano Generator||A30-0027||N/A||N/A|
|Lot 8||1228 ObadinaStreet, Omole Phase1. Ojodu Berger,||Ford Ranger-2015 Model||6FPPXXMY2PET76146||2-May-15||4|
|Lot 9||Toyota Hilux-2012 Model||AHTEX12G609506755||25-jun-12||7|
|Lot 10||8, Nteje Street, New Haven, Enugu, Nigeria||Toyota Hilux-2012 Model||AHTEX 12G109506078||5-jul-12||7|
|Lot 11||Toyota Hilux-2012 Model||AHTEX129X09506760||25-jun-12||7|
|Lot 12||Toyota Hilux-2012 Model||AHTFX22G2008014464||17-Apr-12||7|
|Lot 13||Ford Ranger-2015 Model||6FPPXXMJ2PES72000||2-May-15||4|
|Lot 14||13 Omoruyi streetOff airport road,Benin City, Edo state, Nigeria||Toyota Hilux-2013 Model||AHTFX22G708018429||18-Feb-13||6|
|Lot 15||29B Sokoto Road,Behind GovernmentHouse, Kano, Nigeria||13KVA MIKANO Generator||A30-0136||N/A||N/A|
|Lot 16||9 Vincent lineClose, Off PalmGarden Road,HUDCO Quarters,Makurdi Benue,||5KVA ElepaqGenerator||120000||N/A||N/A|
- Bidders can bid for all or any of the items on the list above and all assets will be sold “Voetstoots (as it is).
- Bid document should contain Bidders name, Price offer in Naira and Contact Information-Address and phone number(s).
- Each Bid must be accompanied by a bank draft of 20% of bid value addressed to Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria.
- Successful bidders will be informed and their draft presented. They will be given Working days to pay and pick up asset from location mentioned above.
- Should the successful bidder fail to pay within stipulated time, they lose the deposit and second highest bidder will be contacted.
- Vehicles will be available for viewing at the respective locations from the 12th to 15th of November between 9-12noon daily.
SUBMISSION OF EOI:
Hard copy of bid document with clear description, enclosed in sealed envelope should be submitted to Marie Stopes international Organization Nigeria Office Plot 59 Anthony Enahoro Street, off okonjo Iweala Road, Utako District FCT Abuja, Nigeria. Bid submitted after the stipulated closing time will not be considered.
For support and guidance on sexual reproductive health and family planning contact us on: 22252(Charges Apply), 08000022252(Toll-Free), 09080022252 (WhatsApp/SMS)
Signed: For Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria Country Director