GOVERNMENT OF KOGI STATE
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT
ISSUED ON: TUESDAY JULY 16TH, 2019
KOGI STATE NIGERIA EROSION AND WATERSHED MANAGEMENT PROJECT CREDIT NO. IDA 51050 NG
CONTRACT TITLE: PROCUREMENT OF WORKS FOR THE OZURI GULLY EROSION SITE REHABILITATION/REMEDIATION WORKS
REFERENCE NO/IFB NO: KGSNEWMAP/CW/NCB/19/01
INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a loan from the International Development Association (IDA) in various currencies towards the cost of Kogi State Nigerian Erosion and Watershed Management Project (KGS-NEWMAP). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the Procurement of Works for the Ozuri Hullg Erosion Site Rehabilitation/Remediation Works.
2. The Kogi State – Nigeria erosion and watershed management project (KGS-NEWMAP) now invites sealed bids form eligible bidders for the construction and completion of Ozuri Hullg Erosion Site Rehabilitation/Remediation Works ( the works).
Ozuri is situated on Latitude 7o 36’ 99N and Longitude 6o 12’ 0.68 E (UTMWGS84) 193514.920ME & 834753.666MN. It is a set of gullies located in about five (5) gully fingers around Ozuri community in Adavi LGA of Kogi State, stretching from the Ozuri junction an extending to the General Hospital area at Obangede. The area is typically low lying and within the flood plain of Okene Water Works and surrounding hills which empty its water in the oro River.
The gully put together is about 6.5m with width varying from 5m to 25m and dept. of 5m to 10m.
The works is expected to be completed within Eighteen Months of commencement.
3. Such interested eligible construction firms must possess a minimum of Ten(10) years general construction experience and addition to the following and other conditions contained in the biding documents.
i. Demonstrate to have construction cash flow of a minimum of NGN500Million net of the bidders other commitments for each of the lot.
ii. Possess a minimum average annual construction turnover of NGN4.0 Billion within the last Fie (5) years
iii. Must have the following specific construction and contract management experience between 1st January 2014 an application submission deadline: Two (2) contracts, of minimum value of NGN2.4 Billion each
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ands inspect the bidding documents between 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday at the office of:
The project Coordinator
State project Management Unit (SPMU)
Kogi State – Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management project (KGS-NEWMAP)
Plot 247, Tunde Ogbeha Street, G.R.A, Lokoja, Kogi State
5. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N35,000.00 (Thirty-Five Thousand naira)
6. Only in a Bank draft in favour of Kogi state-Nigeria erosion and watershed Management Project. The document will be sent by courier service on request.
7. Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 12:30 pm local time on Tuesday August 27th, 2019 and must be accompanied by a bid security of NGN74.0M
8. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend at 13:30 pm local time on August 27th, 2019 at the offices of:
State Project Management Unit (SPMU)
Kogi Sate – Nigeria erosion and Watershed Management Project (KOGI-NEWMAP)
Plot 247, Tunde Ogebeha Street, G.R.A, Lokoja state
9. Attention is drawn to the procurements regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as including in their biding document.
State Project Management Unit (SPMU)
Kogi State – Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project (KGS – NEWMAP),
Plot 247, Tunde Ogebeha Street, G.R.A, Lokoja, Kogi State