MINISTRY OF MINES AND STEEL DEVELOPMENT
MINERAL SECTOR SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION (MinDiver) PROJECT
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
NAME OF PROJECT: MINERAL SECTOR SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION (MINDIVER) PROJECT
CONTRACT TITLE: PROCUREMENT & INSTALLATION OF ICT EQUIPMENT TO UPGRADE AND AUTOMATE THE SIX (6) ZONAL OFFICES OF THE MINING CADASTRE OFFICE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, E-RECORDING AND ARCHIVING
PROJECT ID: P159761
RFB REFERENCE NO: MINDIVER/NCB/G-007/18/
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has applied for financing from the World Bank towards the support of the Diversification of the Economy through the Mineral Sector and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract for Procurement & Installation of ICT Equipment to Upgrade and Automate the Six (6) Zonal Offices of the Mining Cadastre office for Online Applications, e-recording and archiving.
2. The MINISTRY OF MINES AND STEEL DEVELOPMENT through the Mineral Sector Support for Economic Diversification (MinDiver) Project now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement & Installation of ICT Equipment to upgrade and automate the Six(6) Zonal office of the mining Cadastre office for Online Application, E-recording and archiving for Project use. The list of Goods required including quantity, delivery address, delivery period etc. are given in the Schedule of requirements contained in the bidding document.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive bidding procurement using a request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (July 2016) revised in November 2017 and August 2018 available on www.worldbank.org/procure and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the MinDiver project office and inspect the bidding documents during office hours form 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday (excluding Public Holidays) at the address given below
5. bidding document in English Language may be purchased by interested bidder on the submission of written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of fifty united state dollars (USD$50) or Ten Thousand Nair (10,000) Only, for a set, through REMITA, web site: www.remita.net with the following procedure (Open website as above; Select ‘Pay FGN & State TSA/Select’ FGN; Federal Government of Nigeria/Type & Select Mineral Sector Support for Economic Diversification project/Complete relevant details i.e. service type ‘ Sale of Bid document’ etc./Pay and Submit.
Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same address below.
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA INCLUDES:
a. Financial Capability: The minimum annual turnover of the Bidder in the last three years should be NGN 120,000,000 or USD 400,000 equivalent
b. The audited accounts for the last three years 2016, 2017 and 2018 shall be submitted to demonstrate the current bidder’s financial position.
i. A minimum of five years overall experience I the supply goods and related services
ii. A minimum of five years of specific experience in the supply of similar goods as advertised
iii. Documentary evidence of at least 3 similar contracts undertaken by the Bidder in the past 5 years, each must be similar in value, scope and complexity as this contract.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before JULY 15, 2019. Electronic Biding will not be permitted.
Late Bids will be rejected.
Bidders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend to the address below on July 15, 2019 at 11:00 am
7. All bids must be accompanied by Bid security of
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contracts Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as include in the bidding document.
9. The Address referred to above is:
The Project Coordinator,
Mineral Sector support for economic Diversification
10, Lola close, off Luanda crescent, Off Ademola
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org