THE WORLD BANK
IBRD – IDA
MINISTRY OF MINES & STEEL DEVELOPMENT
MINERAL SECTOR SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION (MinDiver) PROJECT
REQUEST FOR BIDS – GOODS
NAME OF PROJECT: MINERAL SECTOR SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION (MINDIVER) PROJECT
CONTRACT TITLE: PROCUREMENT OF 4X4 WHEEL DRIVE DOUBLE CABIN PICK-UP VEHICLES (13NOS) 2018 MODEL
PROJECT ID: P159761
RFB REFERENCE: MINDIVER/GO/RFB/003/17
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has applied for financing from the World Bank towards the support of the Diversification of the Economy through the Mineral Sector and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payment under the contract for Procurement of Motor Vehicles
2. The Ministry of Mines and Steel development through the Mineral Sector Support for economic Diversification (MinDiver) Project now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidder for Procurement of 13 units 4×4 wheel drive Double cabin pick-up vehicles – 2018 Model for Projects use. The list of Goods required including quantity, delivery address, delivery period etc. are given in the Schedule or Requirements contained in the bidding documents.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive Bidding procurement suing a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers (July 2016) revised in November 2017 and August 2018 available on www.worldbank.org/procure and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the MinDiver project Office and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 10:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday (excluding Public Holidays) as the address given below.
5. Bidding documents in English Language may be purchased by interested bidder on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of fifty united states dollars (USD $50), or Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) Only, for a set, through REMITA, web site: www.remita.net with the following procedure (Open website as above; Select Pay FGN & state TSA/Select FGN; Federal Government of Nigeria/Type & Select ‘ Mineral Sector Support for Economic Diversification Project/Complete relevant details i.e. Service type Sale of Bid Document etc./Pay and Submit)
Interested bidders may be obtained further information at the same address below.
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA INCLUDES:
a. Financial Capability: The minimum annual turnover of the Bidder in the last three years should be NGN 450,000,000 or USD 1,500,000 equivalent
b. The audited accounts for the last three years 2016, 2017 and 2018 shall be submitted to demonstrate the current bidder’s financial position.
i. Minimum of five (5) years overall experience of the firm in the supply of motor vehicles.
ii. Documentary evidence of at least 3 similar contracts undertaken by the Bidders in the past 5 years, each must be similar in value, scope and complexity as this contract.
iii. Bidder should submit documentary evidence with the bid on the availability of after sales service and maintenance for one year in a recognized dealer shop.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding documents
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before July 10, 2019 electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representatives and anyone who chooses at attend at the address below on July 10, 2019 at 11:00am
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure form as included in the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is:
The Project Coordinator
Mineral Sector Support for Economic Diversification
10, Lola Close, off Luanda crescent, Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent,
Tel: +234 909 324 0644