MTN Nigeria Communications Limited – Expression of Interest (EOI) & Pre-Qualification of Vendors
Deadline: February 28th, 2019
MTN Nigeria Communications Limited (MTNN) is the largest telecommunications operator in Nigeria and a leading provider of enabling infrastructure for virtually all sectors of the economy, most notably the Banking, Oil & Gas, SME, Entertainment and e-commerce industries.
As part of efforts towards expanding our ecosystem and creating a new pool of partners, MTN Nigeria Communications Limited wishes to invite reputable companies to express interest for consideration in various business categories as part of a pre-qualification exercise.
- SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
2.1 Please visit mtnonline.com/expressionofinterest to access the Expression of Interest Form
2.2 Ensure you complete the form with complete information and attach all supporting documents
2.3 Complete company profile should be submitted with relevant documents through the link above
2.4 Deadline for submission of Expression of Interest is February 28th, 2019
2.5 All submissions should be made with the following relevant documents
• Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company)
• Forms CAC02 & CAC07 (where applicable)
• Evidence of tax payments (current tax clearance certificates) for the last three years
• VAT registration and evidence of remittance
• Evidence of firm’s corporate registration with relevant professional bodies
• Copies of audited account of the company for the last three years
• Verifiable evidence of recent works/Projects successfully completed/ongoing projects (e.g. Letter of Award, Purchase Orders, Certificate of Completion, Contract Agreement and Payment Certificates)
2.6 The Preliminary screening shall be based on the received application. Successful applicants shall be contacted at the end of the final review.
- VERIFICATION OF INFORMATION/DATA SUPPLIED
As part of the prequalification process, MTNN may visit the locations of the vendors to assess their capacity as stated on the documents submitted. Subsequently, only the pre-qualified vendors would be invited to participate in the related category to bid. This call for expression of interest does not amount to a commitment on the part of MTNN and nothing in this Expression of Interest shall be construed to be a binding legal contract.
For further clarification on any aspect of this Expression of Interest advert, please send an e-mail to SRM2@mtnnigeria.net quoting “Expression of Interest/Vendor Registration” on the subject of the e-mail.
We thank you for your interest.