NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR COMPLETION OF PROJECT UNDER THE 2013 NEEDS ASSESSMENT (SPECIAL PRESIDENTIAL) INTERVENTION PROJECTS
In compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Nasarawa State University, Keffi intends to complete the Faculty of Education building funded under the 2013 NEEDS Assessment (Special Presidential) Intervention Projects. Interested and qualified contractors are therefore invited to submit prequalification documents in respect of the work.
- DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT
Project Title: Completion of the Faculty of Education Building
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2019 with a minimum average annual turnover of N200million.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/6/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Nasarawa State University, Keffi or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That none of the Directors has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence including fraud or financial impropriety.
- That the company is not in receivership, bankrupt or insolvent.
- Comprehensive Company Profile indicating technical (Arhitect, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical Engineers, Builders and Quantity Surveyors) and administrative staff strength, CVs stating phone numbers, academic and professional qualifications including photocopies of certificates and years of experiences of key personnel available for the project. The CVs of each staff should include one passport photograph endorsed by the technical staff and the Chief Executive Officer. The technical staff should be registered with ARCON, COREN, CORBON, and QSRBN respectively.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of ownership/lease.
- Evidence of relevant verifiable experiences on similar projects, minimum of three (3) in Nigeria over the last five (5) years indicating cost, duration of execution, practical completion certificates as well as award letters.
- Reference of three (3) major projects giving names, addresses and telephone numbers of contact persons from the client.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
D. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective contractors are to collect Financial tenders from the Registrar, Nasarawa State University, Keffi upon the presentation of receipt of non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only payable to the Bursary Department.
E. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the Ag. Vice Chancellor, Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State, and clearly marked with the name of the project. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the same name and address of the bidder and drop in the Tender Box in the office of the Registrar, Nasarawa State University, Keffi not later than 12:00 noon on Thursday, 23rd May, 2019.
F. OPENING OF BID
- The technical bids shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Thursday 23rd May, 2019, at the Senate Chamber of Nasarawa State University, Keffi. Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned unopened.
- All prospective contractors are invited to public opening and should bring along with them relevant original documents for sighting.
G. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bid must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- The Nasarawa State University, Keffi is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Ag. Vice Chancellor
Nasarawa State University, Keffi