NATIONAL CASH TRANSFER OFFICE – NCTO
REQUEST FOR BIDS
ONE ENVELOPE BIDDING PROCESS
NAME OF PROJECT: NATIONAL SOCIAL SAFETY NETS PROJECTS
CONTRACT TITLE: PRINTING OF DEVELOPED NCTO MANUALS
RFB REFERENCE NO: NG-NCTO-127972-GO-FEB
LOAN NO/CREDIT NO/GRANT NO
1. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the National Social Safety Net Project (ASSP), and Supply of Promotion Materials. The Government of Nigeria has prioritized social protection interventions as a key strategy towards reducing poverty and socio-economic vulnerabilities in the population. In line with this, the government in partnering with the World Bank has designed the National Social Safety Net Project (NASSP), and at dedicating national resources to improve the lives of citizens and strengthen the of Social protection in helping to distribute resources more broadly: NASP involve two component:
i. Establishing systems for social safety/net that would serve as a robust platform for effectively targeting and delivery social assistance; and
ii. Implementing cash transfers to targeted poor and vulnerable households. The program has national coverage, with all states eligible to participate. The systems developed for social safety net in Nigeria will be used across the country’s different safety-net programs irrespective of funding source or targeted beneficiary group. Different stakeholders, such as governments, development partners, or civil society, will be able to use the system for delivering social assistance program in Nigeria
2. The National cash Transfer Office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the printing of various developed NCTO Manuals to be supplied to the NCTO headquarters office at No 76 Ali Akilu Crescent Asokoro and State offices nationwide. For specifications, please visit the National cash transfer between the hours of 10 am to 5pm.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National competitive procurement using a Request (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers dated July 2016, revised November 2017 (Procurement regulations), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the project coordinator, national Cash transfer Office, and inspect the bidding document during office hours 0100 to 1600 hours at the address given below.
5. The bidding document in English Language may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 for each lot. The method of payment will be Online through the Remita Payment System Account No: 0020524061048 MBNP FGN contributions operating Account. The documents will be obtained from the office.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 16th September, 2019 at 12:00 Noon. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders designated representative and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 16th September, 2019 by 12:00 noon.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of N1,900,000.00
8. The address referred to above is:
The Project Coordinator
National Cash Transfer Office
No 76 All Akilu Crescent, State House Abuja.