INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR DISEASE CONTROL (NCDC)
REGIONAL DISEASE SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
ENHANCEMENT PROJECT (PHASE II)
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED)
CREDIT IDA 5970-NG
PROCUREMENT OF MEDICAL AND VETERINARY STOCKPILING OF
CONSUMABLES FOR HUMAN HEALTH AND ANIMAL HEALTH SECTORS
IFB No. REDISSE-GDS-RFB-04
ISSUANCE DATE: OCTOBER 18, 2019
1. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (Phase II) and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of Medical and Veterinary Stockpiling of Consumables for Human Health and Animal Health Sectors.
2. The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control/Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (Phase II) now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the following Medical and Veterinary Stockpiling of Consumables for Human Health and Animal Health Sectors:
|SliceNo.||Description||Quantity||Bid Security||Delivery Period||Location|
|A||Medical supplies – investigationand medicines||Various||At least 3% of Bid Price||60 days||Abuja/Lagos|
|B||Medical supplies – coverall – Infection Prevention Control||Various||At least 3% of Bid Price||60 days||Abuja /Lagos|
|C||Medical supplies –Accessories for Personnel Protective Equipment||Various||At least 3% of Bid Price||60 days||Abuja/ Lagos|
|D||Essential Veterinary Stockpiles for preventable zoonoticDiseases||Various||At least 3% of Bid Price||60 days||Abuja/ Lagos|
NB: Bidders may bid for any or more slices and discounts offered for the award of combined slices will be considered in bid evaluation. Domestic preference is not applicable.
3. Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”, November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Nigeria Center for Disease Control/ Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (Phase II), Dr. Emmanuel Agogo, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 0900 to 1700 hours local time at the address given below. Qualifications requirements include:
• Documentary Evidence of two contracts of similar nature and magnitude during the last five (5) years
• Audited Financial Statements for the last three (3) years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
• An Accreditation Letter / Manufacturer’s Authorization Letter for dealing in Medical Stockpiles and Essential Veterinary Stockpiles not produced by the company
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents
5. The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00 only. The method of payment Abuja Lagos will be through REMITA Platform via Account Name: Nigeria Centre for Disease Control/ World Bank Project (Treasury Single Account). The document will be sent by courier or collected by hand.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12.00 noon, Mondays November 18, 2019. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the. Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 12.00 noon, Monday 18, November 2019.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least three percent (3%) of the bid price in the Nigerian Naira.
8. The address referred to above is:
Nigeria Center for Disease Control,
Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (Phase II),
Dr. Emmanuel Agogo,
Plot 800 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi-Abuja, Nigeria
+234 814 794 8660